Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

i for one thing it's uncool to call a blizzard hysterical, it's not funny at all that a large storm is threatening people's livelihoods and safety. that's hosed..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woon socket
Sep 30, 2011

by XyloJW
f

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jan 27, 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's pretty amazing that you thought you were the first to make a snowmaggedon thread.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

good thread

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

smoobles posted:

i for one thing it's uncool to call a blizzard hysterical, it's not funny at all that a large storm is threatening people's livelihoods and safety. that's hosed..

Blizzards don't have uteruses. How can it wander?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't understand why the second post was made

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Wow look at that incriminating information can you believe that a moderator of an internet forum is a white nerdy looking dude who likes guitars and works in IT? WOW!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

this is the hurricane sandy of our generation

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

no one gives a poo poo retard

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
hot sister tho

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
So wait, the guy in all those pictures raped a hysterical blizzard, and CNN is reporting on it? Not sure that's news OP.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

like, we had a pedophile rapist moderator. that was pretty bad. a white dude's cv isn't quite the same ballpark

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
This is new and exciting information.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
the blizzard has already hamstrung the ability to check and see if threads already exist on subjects.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I am safe in my Condo for my building has a back up generator.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nation posted:

hot sister tho

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

like, we had a pedophile rapist moderator. that was pretty bad. a white dude's cv isn't quite the same ballpark

yeah if you're gonna get yourself banned for a doxx don't post the most boring loving doxx in something sensitive history

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

snowpocolypse. the storm is that historic, warrants 2 threads.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nation posted:

hot sister tho

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
This is all because you all drive cars and think you're "independent" instead of surrendering your car and taking mass transit, you all need to give up stuff to make mother nature stop making storms.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Someone from a blizzard stricken state please sell your super bowl tickets to me.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Cuck.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:zombie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007