Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax
My parts:

Dell S2740L
i5 3.2 LGA 1150
8GB 1333mhz memory
asus 260x 2GB gpu
1TB WD Blue

I was playing BF4 and the GUI was being weird and shaking. I didn't think much of it, didn't want to restart the game and played for an hour on medium settings.

After exiting the game I noticed lines in the same position where game GUI was. There's one on the top right, bottom left and top left. It's just not the image of lines, but the lines are moving.

Sorry for the terrible quality but I took a picture of the corner
I unplugged my GPU and connect via the motherboard and it's still there.

Thanks for any help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Try a different cable (and type of cable) if possible and see if anything changes for the better.

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax
It went away after I left everything off for the night. Phew. Thanks though.

• Locked thread