Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

krampster2 posted:

pic of op's dinner in a bowl that he's eating right now as he posts. sausages and pasta, goes down swell when you put it in a bowl

cut it up, put in a bowl

no sauce, what the hell is wrong with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Orkin Mang posted:

yeah i like that patton oswalt bit

See what's the difference between that and a Chipotle burrito

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Tiny Lowtax posted:

You have fat baby hands

hosed up if true

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I've been well aware of bowl superiority for some time. I'm also moving away from forks and eat most of my foods with a spoon.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Applewhite posted:

I've been well aware of bowl superiority for some time. I'm also moving away from forks and eat most of my foods with a spoon.

gently caress spoons use a smaller bowl

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

social vegan posted:

gently caress spoons use a smaller bowl

a spoon is a smaller bowl

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Dyna Soar posted:

a spoon is a smaller bowl

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
it just has a stick attached to it, for convenience

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Is a plate just a shorter bowl?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

bowls don't have sticks i thought u guys were down

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

social vegan posted:

bowls don't have sticks i thought u guys were down

yeah they made a whole new name for bowls-with-sticks

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Dyna Soar posted:

bowls-with-sticks

that's my tribal name

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
eat my snag op.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Why use a bowl? What about a trough or a feed bag? That way we don't even have to try to wrap our fat goon fingers around utensils.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
shallow dish/bowls are actually superior to regular dishes

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

bartok posted:

Why use a bowl? What about a trough or a feed bag? That way we don't even have to try to wrap our fat goon fingers around utensils.

and thus is born the mission style burrito

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

bartok posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw_1CIwwEIA

This seriously wouldn't be a bag idea, especially for people that live alone that don't have the risk of embarrassment of other people seeing them.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Just use your hands and eat from the pan like an animal.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I do this too, op. Space is at a premium in my place and it just doesn't make sense to carry around a bowl and a plate in the van.

One dish takes less time to wash than two, which makes a difference when you're showering at the same time. The quicker you can make those trips, the less chance they'll kick you out of the McDonalds bathroom.

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
Another hot tip: You don't need spoons at all only use forks. If anything "requires" a spoon you can just tip the bowl into your mouth and dump it directly down your throat. Never use spoons.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RandomFerret posted:

I do this too, op. Space is at a premium in my place and it just doesn't make sense to carry around a bowl and a plate in the van.

One dish takes less time to wash than two, which makes a difference when you're showering at the same time. The quicker you can make those trips, the less chance they'll kick you out of the McDonalds bathroom.

eat all your food off of a slice of bread. when youre done, wipe out the bowl with the bread and eat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Crackers are just tiny plates

:rip: Mitch Hedberg

• Locked thread