Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
Woke up an hour before my alarm.

NO Work TODAY!

Imagine getting that excited for everyday. (But still gettin paid!)

Post here until you lose power.

*Sigh, Raw bacon*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I hope as you enjoy your day off you think about all the homeless people that died from hypothermia in your town last night.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
dang no work that's intense OP

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Tsinava posted:

I hope as you enjoy your day off you think about all the homeless people that died from hypothermia in your town last night.

some kid died snowtubing in snowpocalypse 2015! before the end of the day, i think thousands more will die in similar snow entertainment catastrophes. The news keeps telling me that it's going to be the worst storm ever.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
We have a bridge near a skate park here that all the homeless live under since I guess the shelter is full of undesirable.

What do you think would be the sickest thing you could find if you were homeless? A mattress? A vinyl tarp? emergency rations?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Gonna start a scavenger hunt for homeless people

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Gonna start a scavenger hunt for homeless people

what, like collect a certain number of them? or different types? i'm not sure it's ok to treat people like objects, even if they're homeless.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

We have a bridge near a skate park here that all the homeless live under since I guess the shelter is full of undesirable.

What do you think would be the sickest thing you could find if you were homeless? A mattress? A vinyl tarp? emergency rations?

a gun because its like a cheat code for whatever you want

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
Haha, well I invited all of the homeless into my place and am getting discount handjobs and sometimes a blowie or two. Running low on quarters, tho.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Yivgev posted:

a gun because its like a cheat code for whatever you want

:drat:

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Meanwhile in Colorado the high is going to be 70.

gently caress the east coast. Booyah.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i live in the north and we don't have snow days thats some weak southerner poo poo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
yeah its like 70 and perfect outside lol

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
however I am at work :owned:

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
Still not at work, how's not being at home treating you?

Rex Deckard
Jul 15, 2004

Highland Park, NJ. Boring storm, but just enough snow for great sledding at Donaldson Park.

"Worked from home" today. But really had a great 3 hours of tearing up a hill with most of the township this afternoon. Sledding owns, kids own, kids knocking each other over with sleds owns, parents getting knocked over by sleds owns, and snow owns (in moderation).

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
why does one part of america viscerally hate the other?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Rajjoble posted:

All parts of america hate all other parts of america.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Rajjoble posted:

states rights ya punk bitch

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
have you bums gone back to work yet

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
have you heard of winter tires or dressing appropriately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

i shouldn't have to spend money on snow tires or proper winter gear the government should just fix every issue for me and deice my subdivision instantly forget the expressways I have to go to tim hortons

• Locked thread