Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
jesus christ maria

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Tokit posted:

I use it to water down soda because all the 'diet' sodas use disgusting sweeteners that are terrible for you and nobody really makes sugar reduced soda. Also sometimes I just drink the carbonated water by itself if I crave a soda, because gently caress drinking a can of coke with 50g of sugar in it.

As far as minerals go, idk I just get the regular spring water

idk what you're replying to cos my question was why is naturally carbonated water somehow better than artificially carbonated water since carbon dioxide has no health benefits either way, it's the same stuff just different process.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Tokit posted:

Protip: put grapefruit flavoured sparkling water in your bong :2bong:

:mmmsmug:

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.

Dyna Soar posted:

idk what you're replying to cos my question was why is naturally carbonated water somehow better than artificially carbonated water since carbon dioxide has no health benefits either way, it's the same stuff just different process.

Yeah I realized half way through writing that post it had nothing to do with your post

but idgaf I posted it anyway

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
I have perfectly fine tap water but I do enjoy the occasional bottle of San P like once a month or so.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i've got a soda stream so i can make whiskey soda whenever i feel like

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
instead of putting bubbles in your water why not put some ice in it, dumbass euros

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
these are in my office fridge at all times

costco b1tch

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Doctor Shapes posted:

instead of putting bubbles in your water why not put some ice in it, dumbass euros

i get really cold water from the tap, no need for ice

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

mineral water is a soda for people who never had to sing for their supper or wonder if they were going to have a roof over their head tomorrow

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

Best spring water I've ever had was at a monastery in the mountains of Asturias and it came from a font at the bottom of a waterfall.

drat what a water nerd.

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

mineral water is a soda for people who never had to sing for their supper or wonder if they were going to have a roof over their head tomorrow

Growing up with a poor family, sometimes times were tough. To lift our spirits we would dream of drinking Bubble Water.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

99 Headmates posted:

Growing up with a poor family, sometimes times were tough. To lift our spirits we would dream of drinking Bubble Water.

sometimes steal a straw and blow in some flat water we found in a gutter

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
perrier and oj or lemonade is pretty great.

they sell it in europe as like orangevagina or something. it's great

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I bet Perrier and mint is pretty good.

sudaphedrine
Aug 9, 2014

Dyna Soar posted:

i've got a soda stream so i can make whiskey soda whenever i feel like

ya gently caress palestine

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

sudaphedrine posted:

ya gently caress palestine

this but unironically, and without the lisp

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
http://www.jermukgroup.am/

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
yo, any other goons here like to drink water...? haha yeah this guy knows what im talkin about!!!

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what what they do does.

Spanish Manlove posted:

Have you ever had water fresh from a spring? Some places it tastes like bad pennies but oh man, if you go to the right place it's so fuckin good.

mountains. . . drink from the springs and feel the long spent freedom of nature. mountain water, it is the best water.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
rip spanish manlove he died of giardia

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
I have a strong preference for plain old store brand club soda over just about everything but Perrier is what's in the break room at my office so I drink like 2-3 of those per day. I don't trust people who don't like sparkling water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

rip spanish manlove he died of giardia

He died as every goon would want to go, making GBS threads his pants

• Locked thread