Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
how do i remember something that never happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
I hope you German goons are appropriately ashamed

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
not even the biggest genocide, wtf are you doing in palestine, etc

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Baracula posted:

TWO concubines in one family??

My grandfathers are proud of their days as "comfort women".

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I have Polish ancestry on my mothers side I bet Hitler killed a bunch of my distant relatives or something.

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

myshl0ng posted:

When will people stop giving a poo poo?

when people forget why history repeats itself

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
*closes eyes and leans back in chair, smiling serenely*

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it only happened because of the inherent evil within all germans

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Zzulu posted:

it only happened because of the inherent evil within all germans

ty dr. goldhagen

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dynastocles posted:

grandma: being raped by Soviet soldiers
grandpa: being beaten by Soviet soldiers
both: forced out of their house at gunpoint and expected to "go back to germany" when they were ethnic germans who just happened to live in Czechoslovakia :shrug:

You know if I was ever explaining to my local Commissar why I'm an ethnic German In Czechoslovakia I wouldn't use the words "Just happened to live"

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

It's a good day to remember how horrible the Holocaust Industry is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

Dynastocles posted:

grandma: being raped by Soviet soldiers
grandpa: being beaten by Soviet soldiers
both: forced out of their house at gunpoint and expected to "go back to germany" when they were ethnic germans who just happened to live in czechoslovakia :shrug:

Years ago I sent a petition to the EU to expel the Czechs from the EU for their Benes decrees, expelling all germans from Czechoslovakia, which still remains in their rulebooks to this day. The fuckers in the EU never got back to me. I also emailed my MP. Although the real reason I did this was to troll some Czech guy I know. Never forget the plight of the Sudeten Germans.

• Locked thread