Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This is ugly as gently caress. So many god drat ads. People actually choose this over the app? Whats wrong with you all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Hand Luke
Apr 12, 2011
there's an app?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
theres a mobile site?

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

The Mad Archivist posted:

theres a mobile site?

It's news to me.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Volume posted:

This is ugly as gently caress. So many god drat ads. People actually choose this over the app? Whats wrong with you all?

Is there a link to the mobile site so I can check it out on my regular browser? I don't do much phone browsing.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
My reply disappeared. That is weird.

It only showed up after this post...

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Demonachizer posted:

My reply disappeared. That is weird.

It only showed up after this post...

I'm more sad that your posts aren't backwards and inverted on the app.

Or did someone fix that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'm more sad that your posts aren't backwards and inverted on the app.

Or did someone fix that?

Yeah some dickhead non GBS poster complained and Lowtax happened to not be in a pill and wine induced haze and reversed it.

• Locked thread