Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foomin
Feb 14, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

real men use the sex egg now that poo poo feels awesome
I'd like to bring this thread back around to the topic of the Sex Egg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Foomin posted:

don't let it sit for too long or it will hatch into a sex chicken

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i think pops is black beauty lol

he was this dude who always used to post in that virgoon thread and he would say he was black in every post and talk about how the only reason he was a virgin was because superficial white women wouldnt gently caress a short black man

AKA Low Status Black Male
AKA Jon Pop

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
I am mad that my loving lying oval office bitch ex-wife won custody. It's just like the courts to side with women, they're all loving spoiled whores who slut around with their pussies and tits and gently caress and suck random assholes and still those loving judges give them custody. Goddam I am so mad that women get all the breaks in this society when they're all just lazy cunts who feed off men like parasite hos with loving whore uterus oval office bitch fuuuuuuuuuu

WHY WONT YOU LET ME SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER

Foomin
Feb 14, 2005

Mad about my loving oval office bitch egg.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
whore slut chicken came before oval office bitch egg

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
can't believe the sex egg got custody of the sexegg chicken

son of a bitch!!!

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
I read that whole article. Interesting story behind Warren Farrel, I didn't know much about his past. This whole gender war thing has been building for several years now, but I don't think it really hit home to most guys until the whole gamergate controversy blew up. Now even people in my family are talking about it. Weird that something as nerdy video games would make this culture war so mainstream.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

I didn't read a word of this thread but please goons, read a history book sometime instead of basing your worldview on social media subcultures

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I didn't read anything about the topic, but you guys should read stuff.

Foomin
Feb 14, 2005

I will read anything, anywhere, any time about eggs, whether that means sex egg, history egg, or breakfast burrito.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
Well maybe I'll just GROW A BIG FAT PUSSY SO WE CAN BE EQUALS

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
both men and women worry abot reflexively ending a business call with 'i love you' so maybe we all have more in common than it seems??

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

don't let it sit for too long or it will hatch into a sex chicken

lmao at you thinking thats a bad thing

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Men are common throughout North America from Canada to Panama, where the subspecies Procyon lotor pumilus coexists with the crab-eating Man (Procyon cancrivorus).

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Foomin posted:

Smoushmath gently caress a egg

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Gabriel Pope posted:

I want to sex the womans but the womans won't let me sex them :( Kill al lfeminist

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
being a woman is loving gay as hell and frankly retardedly homo

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

i bet mras have some interesting views on mtf trans folk

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

any other alphas in here?

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Panniculus Rift posted:

i bet mras have some interesting views on mtf trans folk

Free state paid operations and hormone therapy followed by heavy concussive trauma to the butthole delivered by the side edge of a gamecube.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
how do MRAs feel about The Gays

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

are lesbians the Ultimate Evil

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
atm lolling @ this http://watchdocumentary.org/watch/louis-therouxs-weird-weekends-thai-brides-video_952e25faa.html

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

man that documentary is so depressing. the beaky looking british guy who runs the whole agency is a real piece of poo poo, and then that emotionally unstable heavily medicated man who keeps falling in lvoe w/thai prospects within ten minutes

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

being a woman is loving gay as hell and frankly retardedly homo

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Frog Act posted:

man that documentary is so depressing. the beaky looking british guy who runs the whole agency is a real piece of poo poo, and then that emotionally unstable heavily medicated man who keeps falling in lvoe w/thai prospects within ten minutes

i liked the guy who married his 5th azn wife or whatever and divorced her a month later

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Steampunk iPhone posted:

i liked the guy who married his 5th azn wife or whatever and divorced her a month later

i like the mra

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

This guy's wife left him, and he thereafter poured all of his insufferable intellectual energy into constructing a political identity around becoming a whiny pussy for the rest of his life, convincing millions to do the same.

yeah i noticed that too the whole thing started because his wife was tired of her beta as gently caress husband

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Defiance posted:

I am mad that my loving lying oval office bitch ex-wife won custody. It's just like the courts to side with women, they're all loving spoiled whores who slut around with their pussies and tits and gently caress and suck random assholes and still those loving judges give them custody. Goddam I am so mad that women get all the breaks in this society when they're all just lazy cunts who feed off men like parasite hos with loving whore uterus oval office bitch fuuuuuuuuuu

WHY WONT YOU LET ME SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER

Lest we forget there was a guy who was denied access to his daughter after his divorce because he beat her in the face using a closed fist, and when he immolated himself outside of a police station MRAs announced him to be a martyr and victim of the oppressive gynocracy.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
^^ gynocracy did 9/11 imo wake tf up men

Frog Act posted:

i am alpha af and i frequently growl at and berate the pussies of women on the street while i slowly stroke myself to release while maintaining full eye contact and howling like a wolf.

i ate the red pill and found it to be an aphrodisiac but i have yet to stand trial in front of BITCH BETA JUDGES for my multiple sexual assault charges!

e: it bothers me that my musky masculine ball sack is made out of the same skin as pussy lips. it just seems like a cruel joke for a butch GOD to play on me and my faith is being tested

Defiance fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Jan 29, 2015

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Frog Act posted:

I'm a delta but at least I'm not an epsilon

gently caress if I don't love sky tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

awesome lunatics like jon pop get probated, meanwhile the boring people with bad opinions have free reign. it's an injustice.

• Locked thread