Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Morkyz posted:

lol, people used to think we were made in the image of god

poo poo man maybe gods just a really hosed up dude

maybe the reason satans so mad at him is cuz one day he slept over and accidentally spent the night under gods cosmic cumblanket

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
this is why i wipe all my sperm on dead prostitutes

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Tony Homo posted:

I have a cum sock. It holds it really well and is very compact. Just place it under your mattress. It can be used multiple times if your first cum is at the toe area (you put your cock inside the sock). After that you cum a bit closer to the heel area and so forth and so on.

Ps who was the goon who used his sisters teddy bear?

Don't ever wear your cum sock though. Even if you're late to the airport and can find only 1 sock. Don't sub in your cum sock. The odor from your foot sweat and the dried cum might make the person sitting next to you throw up on take off. Then you have to sit there with vomit, foot sweat and cum smell for hours and you'll never be able to forget that taste.

Baba Ganoush fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jan 29, 2015

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ArbitraryC posted:

Do people actually keep cum rags though that just seems like it'd be gross to have cloth with your splooge all over it just sorta chilling somewhere in your room.

yea thats pretty gross. also a gross but embarrasingly true story, when i was 15 i had a cum paper towel which i would usually throw away, but one time it fell behind my bed. a couple months later theres' like loving ants everywhere. i thought they were just coming in because they invade every winter but they were eating the cum paper towel

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Xaris posted:

yea thats pretty gross. also a gross but embarrasingly true story, when i was 15 i had a cum paper towel which i would usually throw away, but one time it fell behind my bed. a couple months later theres' like loving ants everywhere. i thought they were just coming in because they invade every winter but they were eating the cum paper towel

I literally, I I

gently caress, I hope this world burns

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Xaris posted:

it's going to be a good day for goons.txt

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

The Mad Archivist posted:

it's going to be a good day for goons.txt

agreed. needs some nice juicy cumtent. its been rather.. stale as of late

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
So what exactly is the problem here? It's just cum, I go through a few gallons of that stuff a week. Interpret that however you like, cum-fearers

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

utterlycorrupt posted:

So what exactly is the problem here? It's just cum, I go through a few gallons of that stuff a week. Interpret that however you like, cum-fearers

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Post the socks. Post em.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

AKA Pseudonym posted:

This is why I clearly label my cum blanket and other cum belongings

if all your belongings aren't clearly labelled with your cum then you haven't cummed enough

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
he was totally cool with sticking me in the taint with a hypo so I figured he'd be bro enough to handle cum blanket

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Anorexic Robot posted:

His cum blanket cucked him and slept with his friend while he watched

lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

poo poo man maybe gods just a really hosed up dude

maybe the reason satans so mad at him is cuz one day he slept over and accidentally spent the night under gods cosmic cumblanket

You spent the night on gods cumblanket just last night. The cosmic cumblanket isa little place called earth

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

BossRighteous posted:

gently caress lol please no.

gently caress you, it's my thread. Someone post the cum sock and cum teddy bear, please. My self esteem is a bit low right now, I need to feel very good of myself.

Bob Moog sex tape
Aug 26, 2004

To the CumMobile!

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Bob Moog sex tape posted:

To the CumMobile!

i park my cummobile in the cumcave, right next to the 30' tall cum penny

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I had a black bedspread when I was a teenager.

One day my girlfriend, her female friend and my guy friend were at my house. We were waiting to go somewhere, I think. The female friend (virgin?) pointed at the bedspread and said "what are all those white spots on it".

for one moment, my girlfriend, my friend and I glanced from each other's eyes in a moment of acknowledgement.

i quickly changed the subject and we went out for chinese or something afterwards.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
cum

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
someone mad another messy in his blanket while writing this story.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
OP maybe he added his own crust to your blanket. Now that's love.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

ghetto wormhole posted:

Me and my friend were at our other friend's house while he was gone and we were looking for something in his room and we found his cumshirt. It was a Ke$ha shirt.

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
I don't think it's normal to masturbate into your clothes, bedding, or carpet and it's especially not normal to just leave it lay and dry up. That's just me though.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

archerb posted:

I don't think it's normal to masturbate into your clothes, bedding, or carpet and it's especially not normal to just leave it lay and dry up. That's just me though.

I have a spot on the wall

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
That kind of cumaraderie takes years to develop.

aeternum
Sep 3, 2003

cum blanket is for amateurs, I use a snuggie.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

aeternum posted:

cum blanket is for amateurs, I use a snuggie.

Batman cum snuggie +10 style points

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I had a towel like this when I was a horrible bachelor living in my first apartment 15~ years ago. One time my female friend came over and took a shower and used it... I felt bad, but I figured it was better not to tell her, for her own sake.

The confusing thing was I'm not sure how she didn't realize that the towel was probably not clean.... She's kinda a bad bitch so maybe she just didn't care.

• Locked thread