Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

BossRighteous posted:

They should just mandate butt plugs so the poop doesn't fall out so easily.

In my experience this is a short-term solution at best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol

some little entrepreneur is poopin on the floor eh

and getting all the other kids sexually harassed into the bargain

now there is an inventive little mischief maker

a real imp

a loki after my own heart

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
penis inspection day is the last good tradition this countrys children still have

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
what if the kiddy diddler dooked on the floor as a false flag to poop check kids

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I can't believe we're on page two and none of this has shown up.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006
No one likes me, but by god I will hold posting grudges for years to get into the cool kids club. I've won title as a most ignored user! Please unignore me uWu
Smellrose

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

so are any of you gonna post a link to the story or nah?

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
but were they made to pray?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

so are any of you gonna post a link to the story or nah?
what for

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
can the extra new GBS rule be GBS =/= RSS?

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

First Bass posted:

can the extra new GBS rule be no 2014s and/or garbage dicks in GBS?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

if we can't trust our kids to not be poopin' on the floor then gently caress yeah its time to inspect their genitals in public

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.
It would be great if it wasn't even from a kid, and there was a raccoon or something hiding under the bleachers and dropping deuces. Just to add an extra layer of absurdity to the story.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

*looks @ rap sheet* oh srry ISYSMSY did I strike a chord lol

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Aatrek - "I should have been a teacher in Texas".

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
teacher: "cant we setup a camera to find the pooper?"

:aatrek:: "no we need to see their butts"

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
making GBS threads on the floor is a really effective and ancient form of protest.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

In my day they just poo poo in the urinals or spread it all over the walls this floor poo poo is the pits.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Fuckers knew it was the retarded kid, but rather than face the wrath being hit with a charge of discrimination against the mentally handicapped they invaded the rights of all the normal kids in the class. Though, I guess in Texas it is probably pretty hard to tell which is the retarded kid.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Maybe somebody pooped in their pants like normal, ok everybody does it, ok? but today it didnt stay in the pants until lunch time, today it rolled down my pants leg as i was playing basketball but i kept running and nobody noticed. it wasnt a malicious poop it was a mispoop

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

First Bass posted:

*looks @ rap sheet* oh srry ISYSMSY did I strike a chord lol

no youre just worthless

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

First Bass posted:

maybe you should've voted for that instead of the anime ban

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

First Bass makes me ashamed to be a garbage dick.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Even if it's not a sexual thing, the school getting mad and trying to out the pants shitter is kind of hosed up when you think about it. Pants shitter is probably some kid who ate sugar free gummy bears and had gym after lunch rather than some devious poopninja. But what am I saying let's check all the kids butts and take pictures on my iPhone as part of the "investigation" heh.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
poopy butt-gate 2015

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

katlington posted:

agreed if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear
Well no I don't think they should have pants their kids either way, I just mean if that if the thought had even briefly occurred to them that people might consider this a sexual thing they wouldn't have done it. That people would honestly try to make this a sex thing is just really dumb.

HEY VAPER posted:

Even if it's not a sexual thing, the school getting mad and trying to out the pants shitter is kind of hosed up when you think about it. Pants shitter is probably some kid who ate sugar free gummy bears and had gym after lunch rather than some devious poopninja. But what am I saying let's check all the kids butts and take pictures on my iPhone as part of the "investigation" heh.

Yeah I mean had they found the kid this way it would have been worse, like what would they do. "Yup we found him, look at the skidmarks on steve", kid would get bullied so hard they'd probably have to transfer schools. It does sound like it was a regular problem though they should maybe just have contacted all the parents and explain the situation and ask if any of them have seen their kids do similar things or something.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Skidmark Steve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
what I'm wondering is when the police are gonna step in. How does word get out that adults intimidated and coerced children to disrobe and yet they aren't under arrest?

• Locked thread