Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

that dog look like the bass player from my bluegrass band

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

My dogs farts smell like loving rotten eggs so I don't give a poo poo if my dog judges me about mine.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i had a dog that looked around wide eyes when she farted, like no one would catch on.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I usually blame the dog when I fart. I've been with my girlfriend for years and never been caught or admitted to farting. "did you smell that? that dog is sick!"

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

my dog will sniff the air if i fart nearby. he doesn't mind my farts though. In fact he enjoys them.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
he's juding you because you DONT lick your dick and balls all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Waltzing Along posted:

I had a gf who woke herself up with a fart once. It was pretty LOL.

this is the best way to wake up :feelsgood:

• Locked thread