Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dont litter anywhere there's nature but if you really have that big of a problem with littering in areas that literally employ people to keep them clean then lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

you do the litter you get the clitter. deal with it eco-nerds

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

totally pointless, a crazy bitch doing crazy poo poo to feel good about herself, because those fuckers are gonna litter twice as hard now to feel back on top after being owned by her. namaste

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Novo posted:

i don't litter but i do spit everywhere

open container
Sep 16, 2008
if you think about it our buildings and streets are really just litter.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Stoic Commie posted:

totally pointless, a crazy bitch doing crazy poo poo to feel good about herself, because those fuckers are gonna litter twice as hard now to feel back on top after being owned by her. namaste

If they're bitterly littering twice as hard after then it means she won because she made some dudes cry so hard about getting owned by a chick that they are passive aggressively trying to get back at her by doing something she can't see. Lmao.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Stoic Commie posted:

The Littering 2: Litter Harder

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
On new year eve, I was driving down a long stretch of road when I see this elegant white woman in an SUV throwing out two full bottles of coca cola. I had only enough time to pull over to pick up one bottle and speed up to the red light. I pulled over in front of her, just my luck her window was down. I proceeded to throw the bottle as well as the coca cola bottle my friend happened to leave behind in my car, onto her lap. I told her she dropped the bottles, she should be ashamed of herself and to " have a happy new year, ya filthy animal". It was perfect.

gently caress litterers. Even so when they are so loving lazy to walk 10 ft to the garbage can or if they can' bother to, hold onto their trash until they find a can to throw it into. I find it helpful to pick it up, give it to them and tell them they dropped it. They'll be speechless.....every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbs6eMxa5ds

Hingehead fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jan 30, 2015

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
littering and...

littering and..

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
When I made this thread I wondered how long it would take for that post. About 60 responses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I used to litter a lot in middle school because it was rebellious and made me feel tough and cool.

Then I got older and all realized that there is nothing T&C about trashing your city and still feel like a jerk about it ):

• Locked thread