Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Let's talk about this Geppetto guy for a second. He's an old man that makes toys, and he has a fascination with little boys. The dude makes a wooden sex doll and wishes it were real. The Pinocchio story is really hosed up when you start to think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
...LOL

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Also the scene when the boys turn to donkeys really freaks me out.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

You know what else, the glass slippers in Cinderella were actual glass because transparent synthetic materials hadn't been developed yet. That's hosed up.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Sounds like g'pedo would fit right in here in the g'byss.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

BossRighteous posted:

You know what else, the glass slippers in Cinderella were actual glass because transparent synthetic materials hadn't been developed yet. That's hosed up.

Holy poo poo, that is hosed up! I take back everything I said about that Ghettopedo guy, those royal fuckyards from Cinderella are the worst!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Rapunzel was a story about locking a 12 y/o girl in a tower

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
more like geppettophile

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

BossRighteous posted:

Prince charming only recognizes the love of his life by her shoe size

#whyineedfeminism

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

DaveSplitter posted:

The dude makes a wooden sex doll and wishes it were real.

hosed up if true. Rewatched it a few years ago, that Jiminy Cricket is completely loving worthless as a conscience too; I guess that's pretty true to life if you think about it though.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I think Pinocchio being made of 'wood' is problematic.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I just realized that stars look kinda like anuses. When Geppedo was "wishing upon a star", was he really wishing upon a little boy's anus? That would be quite disturbing.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
why cant this kid ever get to school

just walk the gently caress to school

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Disney movies before 1990 really were awful.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

DaveSplitter posted:

I just realized that stars look kinda like anuses. When Geppedo was "wishing upon a star", was he really wishing upon a little boy's anus? That would be quite disturbing.

II'm sure it wasn't like that, he was just lonely and eccentric and wanted to give a child a good home. Why, he was no more of a pedophile weirdo than Henry Darger.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Imagine running down the stairs to get the pumpkin in time and the right heal shatters, sending your full body weight into the razor sharp shards. As you bleed to death immobilized on the steps, the clock strikes midnight and the prince sees that you are just a mangled commoner.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
:nws: http://www.toonaddict.com/cartoonsexlist/pinocchio-hentai/bpic/pinocchio_naked.jpg

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
What with all the magic pumpkin carriages and poo poo, you'd think the idea of magic glass slippers that don't break wouldn't be too much of a stretch...

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

DaveSplitter posted:

I just realized that stars look kinda like anuses.

This is what happens when you let the religious design your sex-ed curriculum.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

more like geppettophile

:stare:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i got things to say. things to say about geppetto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Just how old WAS Monstro when he ate Geppetto huh?

• Locked thread