Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

If this devolves into one of those games where the teams just throw sense out the window and it devolves into brawls, can Brenden Dillon please punch Perry in his dumb face?

Thank you in advance :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Got home and turned on the Sharks game to see Irwin score immediately, followed by more goals and Bryz getting pulled. Also a John Scott penalty in there somewhere.

Also see Patty only has 1 goal, so gutless.

So has Perry started to goon it up yet or is he saving it for the third? Will John Scott get banned from the NHL this period?

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010

Kyrosiris posted:

If this devolves into one of those games where the teams just throw sense out the window and it devolves into brawls, can Brenden Dillon please punch Perry in his dumb face?

Thank you in advance :)

I'd like Scott to have a run at him again, he seemed really confused to be at eye-level with someone last time. :scott:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
I swear to god if the Sharks cough this one up... hahaha

that'd actually be hilarious.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
Well 5 goals is the most dangerous lead in hockey

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Burns should still be at forward.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Surprised anaheim didn't goon it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

tofes posted:

Well 5 goals is the most dangerous lead in hockey

(for the sharks)