Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Fallon is mostly good because of his genuine friendship with many of the people who appear on his show.

He's a cool guy and I'd be friends with him and I harbor no dislike for him in any way.

Also The Roots are cool.

But he doesn't exactly nail it as a talk show host. You have to be 'better' than the celebrities you interview to make it interesting for the drunk who is watching your show and hating their life. Not their best friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
Craig Ferguson is good. You should check out his autobiography of you haven't.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx

hth op

lol!!! (lots of luck/love)

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

psyman posted:

Ferguson was my favourite late night show host, way funnier than Jimmy Fallon at least, who's now on FTA prime time here in Aus. Fallon is super repetitive and tame, I'm already sick of him.

If you think Fallon is more repetitive than Ferguson your brain isn't working very well.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

SHARTING BEAR posted:

Cleveland rocks (no, it doesn't)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Cleveland lookin' pretty cool actually.

• Locked thread