Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUCrZvLWd60

gaddafi :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
west virginia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUIapa-U0bY&t=51s

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

ChuckHead posted:

Florida. But they go all the time.

weren't there two english lads executed by a 12 year old a few years back?

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
nobody hates british people more than they hate themselves so tell him he can go pretty much anywhere.

I mean seriously he can walk into an indian restaurant and get served a good meal who else is supposed to care more than them?

his people are too pasty and effeminate to hate

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
'my friend is basically about as threatening as a gay canadian, where will he get harassed in america?'

nowhere except for shitholes, now gently caress off god

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
ah yes here we go

Although Tyson was arrested and charged soon after the killings, detectives were unable to establish exactly what led the victims into the crime-plagued neighbourhood 12 miles from their holiday home in upmarket Longboat Key after a night out.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Owned

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lol idiots were trying to buy drugs and got robbed

shouldn't have tried to run

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

Pissed and trying to walk home, despite it being 7 miles away. v British.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

Zeroisanumber posted:

"Avoid Baltimore like the plague" is good advice that people living in Baltimore should listen to.

Nah trust me you don't want us moving around to other places. You don't want "Oahs fan goin downy ocean, hon" all up in your poo poo.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Buying weed.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
they're mostly confined to the sewers in america OP - the pale british skin and hosed up teeth mean most ppl regard them as gay vampires

Combat Scarf
Jun 21, 2006

INTERVENTION! INTERVENTION!

South side of Chicago

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Alcatraz lol !!!!

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Combat Scarf posted:

South side of Chicago

I'm gonna put this to the test at some point

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

gently caress that's amazing.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
I see, thanks for the replies.

I will use this to compile a list of "must-see" locations that I'll recommend for my friend to visit on his travels...I mean avoid of course!

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
it was a dumb irishman most likely trying to buy drugs in the 7th ward after 5am but i still think it counts

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/01/irish_police_shot_new_orleans.html

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
From sea to shining sea!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Any answer that isn't Gary, Indiana is incorrect

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Any answer that isn't Gary, Indiana is incorrect

This is true for everyone, though. Nobody should go to Gary.

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
Do Americans know what sink estates are? I can think of plenty in Britain that wouldn't welcome loud seppos.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
in america estate means a nice lot, maybe a mansion, whereas i believe in britain the term refers to the soviet bloc apartments you put your dependent class in

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

sexy young infidel posted:

in america estate means a nice lot, maybe a mansion, whereas i believe in britain the term refers to the soviet bloc apartments you put your dependent class in

estate can also mean ur dead grandpas grave swag that u get when he dies, such as a broken down trailer and old mints

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

lol this is a pro click

naem
May 29, 2011

Is that tope gear thing staged because it looks pretty real

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's real. They caused a diplomatic incident in Argentina back end of last year:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/oct/21/top-gear-number-plate-row-argentina-jeremy-clarkson

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

chances are most places in america you would want to go to has less of a chance of you getting stabbed than if you stayed in the UK.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

If you go hiking in the sticks though, don't go trail blazing because there is always the off-chance you will stumble on some hicks weed farm and get your self shot. I had some friends get shot at while four-wheeling for this reason.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
the most dangerous place is probably one of those bars full of cougars

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I'm Crap posted:

a bar in Boston, after asking too many questions when they pass around a hat "for the band," when there's no music

e:fb

I'm Crap posted:

no, he was one of their major backers all along. probably the largest single sponsor they had behind, collectively, a shitload of super bro plastic paddies from the northeast united states with celtic cross tattoos who hate the hell out of all muslamics and gommunists and were too ignorant to realise they were sponsoring a libyan-affiliated sister organisation of the PLO lol.

BTW, while the Republic of Ireland was neutral throughout the Emergency (a.k.a. WW2), the Axis supported the IRA, even using their connections to get Axis spies and saboteurs into England.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Beep Street posted:

Do Americans know what sink estates are? I can think of plenty in Britain that wouldn't welcome loud seppos.

I have a hard taking comparisons that try to put the so-called "rough neighborhoods" in a country without guns on the same level as actual rough neighborhoods here seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

my house

• Locked thread