Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trollipop
Apr 10, 2007

hippin and hoppin
For those who don't know, smoking is an activity in which dried tobacco leaves are wrapped in paper, lit on fire, and inhaled directly into the lungs. The media has been propagating lies that smoking is bad for your health and has many life long and life threatening consequences. Here's what they don't tell you:

1. Smoking makes you look cool
It really does. Why it does, however, has been a matter of scientific and cultural debate. Reference: James Dean smoking

2. It relieves stress
This graph says it all

3. SMOKING IS FUN!

:siren: But how do I start?? :siren:

It's simple! Go to your local gas station, grocery store, 7-11, tobacco shop, drug store, drug dealer, or corner store and ask to buy some cigarettes and a lighter! Once you get a pack, pull a sucker out, stick the filtered end in your mouth, light the other end, inhale, and enjoy!!

If you're "too young" to smoke, I'd suggest looking through your parents stuff to find out if they're smokers and when you find them, try a couple! Otherwise, you might try going store to store until someone doesn't ID you. Good luck! I've been smoke-free-free for over a year now and I feel great!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
^^^ same, but my cock

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm hijacking this thread to rap about weed, for reals. Its better than tobacco and less works better than cigarettes because marijuana is more longer lasting then a tobacco high and you don't HAVE to go outside to smoke weed, but it is nice sometimes. The Worst people I know chain smoke tobacco ciggarettes and have wild mood swings all the time, making hanging out with them terrible and they smell bad.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
HeyyyeyyyeEYEYyyyEYYYY

Smoke weed every day!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I actually stopped smoking weed today. It was 4:19 and I waited a whole SIXTY with a bowl in my hand and quickly relapsed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trollipop
Apr 10, 2007

hippin and hoppin

• Locked thread