Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

update: got off the green line but still a little bothered by the shoe thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

i saw once, one of these shoes smacked a little boy in the face. it's true.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
what kind of dipshit even has this problem what the gently caress are you talking about? are you gay op?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
People havent hung shoes off power lines since the 90's, the ones who see up there are just the ones nobody ever took down.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Real Post.
In my old neighborhood this meant drugs can be gotten on the block. Every summer we called the community affairs Sgt to remind him to send out a crew to have the line cleaned.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Ferroque posted:

update: got off the green line but still a little bothered by the shoe thing

lol at taking the green line for anything

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
i actually tie my shoestrings to the headband of my Beats by Dr Dre. Headphones which I never listen to anyway I just keep them around my neck. I ride the red though OP so you may not have seen me lol green line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I don't like these boots and shoes

• Locked thread