Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shitface
Nov 23, 2006

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

belly button lint...all my life i've had the biggest problem with that...i could empty it out 2-3 times a day

:vd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Hi yospos, just calling to say I'm not ashamed at all of the stupid rear end things I do to my body, look heres a picture of my rock solid abs which I'm going to post on the internet to complete strangers to show how Not Bothered I am by my physical appearance *sucks enormous fat belly in*

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

black man 3 posted:

attention seeking retard
Don't sign your posts

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

shitface posted:

nutted but he still sucking his belly in

black man 3 posted:

Hi yospos, just calling to say I'm not ashamed at all of the stupid rear end things I do to my body, look heres a picture of my rock solid abs which I'm going to post on the internet to complete strangers to show how Not Bothered I am by my physical appearance *sucks enormous fat belly in*

i'm actually not sucking my belly in

i took another with me sucking my belly in and this is what it looks like

those things up top are bones (my ribs)
i've always been skinny my entire life. sure, my gut doesn't show toned abs, but that's because i literally never exercise my waist. actually i don't "exercise" at all really, except maybe during the spring/fall/summer if you count walking and biking. i should though. i'm sure i'd have a nice little 6 pack :)

e: agh could=count

LP0 ON FIRE fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Feb 1, 2015

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

btw i have no muscles to show off, but in the back of my mind i kind of was disgusted by the hair and the meds im on intrigued me do this i'm almost certain

ahhh okay

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i've always been skinny my entire life. sure, my gut doesn't show toned abs, but that's because i literally never exercise my waist. actually i don't "exercise" at all really, except maybe during the spring/fall/summer if you could walking and biking. i should though. i'm sure i'd have a nice little 6 pack :)

bruh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsD6AL3HJtM

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU1MAokrrUk

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
you should probably close this thread, it can only go downhill from here

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i've always been skinny my entire life. sure, my gut doesn't show toned abs, but that's because i literally never exercise my waist. actually i don't "exercise" at all really, except maybe during the spring/fall/summer if you could walking and biking. i should though. i'm sure i'd have a nice little 6 pack :)

This is gross and you're a weirdo

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

A Pinball Wizard posted:

i'll give it another day so everyone can see it and mods can goldmine

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
been a while since i actually voted on a thread rather than just posting

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

time for a spot of lint removal guys

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

shitface posted:

time for a spot of lint removal guys

lol

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm not fat, the pictures are an optical illusion, I'm actually the skinniest guy in my IT department, and I could probably be in shape if I wanted to

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

a bay posted:

I'm not fat, the pictures are an optical illusion, I'm actually the skinniest guy in my IT department, and I could probably be in shape if I wanted to

i'm 134 lbs 5' 6" and yeah, the photos are sort of an optical illusion. i have my side closest to the camera so it looks like my torso covers a lot of surface area but i'm actually a skinny bitch

the heaviest i've ever been is 138

there's a possibility of me being in shape i guess, but i've never ever felt like it. i'm very sexy w/out it esp when shaved like this

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

A Pinball Wizard posted:

actually, we should support users having weird breakdowns because then they post a bunch of bizzare poo poo and we all benefit

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i'm giving to the community

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

l;ol op is a manlet

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

there's a possibility of me being in shape i guess, but i've never ever felt like it. i'm very sexy w/out it esp when shaved like this

you are completely not in shape you skinney fat homo

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Yospos is actually a message board for people to talk about how they are getting in shape (but never will) or talkinga bout how they are 'sexy' and in shape despite not having any visible myuscles

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
OP will be like an 80yo at 40 and will prob have a heart attack while walking his cat which is on a leash

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

a bay posted:

you're really fishing here

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm very sexy, in fact I had to take a picture of myself from a specific distance and angle that makes me look flabby so that I would not look too sexy.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

please don't mention my okcupid

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

if you do not have visible abs, you are subhuman trash. no one will ever love you so kill yourself now and get it over with

salted hash browns
Mar 26, 2007
ykrop

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

please work out

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

lol at everything

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

black man 3 posted:

Yospos is actually a message board for people to talk about how they are getting in shape (but never will) or talkinga bout how they are 'sexy' and in shape despite not having any visible myuscles

what are your stats?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

lol at everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Bloody posted:

im the lil paunch

:3:

carry on then posted:

if you do not have visible abs, you are subhuman trash. no one will ever love you so kill yourself now and get it over with

epic thisary

• Locked thread