Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
There was a song playing in a store the other day, I couldn't hear it very well, it sounded a bit like M.I.A maybe, or the sort of thing she might do. Anyway the few lyrics I heard really sounded like she was singing "I'm an alpha trout, whoa oh oh, I'm an alpha trout" I've been trying to track down what song it is, but I have gently caress all to go on. Anyone have a clue what song it might be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
it was a song about your gay poo poo l;ife op, why you find the need to post these tired threads, and how you have no hope of survival in this hosed up world, you are weak and gay and everyone else is better than you. sorry, but bye

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
forever

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
dont mind dad gay. so what hes just cranky

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
greetings!

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EEPvXlTUnU&t=18s

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
nope it wasn't buzzcocks. its not revolting cocks either, it could be some other cocks though.

I hope you get well soon dad gay. so what.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

monkey posted:

nope it wasn't buzzcocks. its not revolting cocks either, it could be some other cocks though.

I hope you get well soon dad gay. so what.

k thanks but what are you talking about? some kind of trout situation? gently caress. we really dont need that poo poo right now. get lost/.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I have this song stuck in my head but i don't know what it is, so yes it is a pretty serious trout situation.

if anyone can help me ID the song, there will be a prize in the form of a crappy MSPaint of whatever you want.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

monkey posted:

I have this song stuck in my head but i don't know what it is, so yes it is a pretty serious trout situation.

if anyone can help me ID the song, there will be a prize in the form of a crappy MSPaint of whatever you want.

you lead a pretty crazy life, OP - peace out i cant keep up anymore holy poo poo

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
http://jennytrout.com/?p=1929

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bznxx12Ptl0