Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Stottie Kyek posted:

When did this happen, we didn't get a vote :confused: His music is really good but if I were voting for someone to represent our sexuality I'd pick someone who hadn't hosed a 13-year-old Lori Maddox

Bowie's wishy washy about the label still since it hurt his career in the states and Americans kept calling him gay.

I think Alan Cumming is the de-facto representative as an out bi guy who actually followed through and dated very evenly his whole life. Unfortunately the alternative is Andy Dick so we don't have much choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Wedemeyer posted:

Has anyone else seen The Hunger starring david bowie? pretty ok for a horror movie.

I like the part where it starts with Bauhaus performing Bela Lugosi's Dead in some sort of wrestling cage and when Bowie murders a dude while "Fun Time" with Iggy Pop plays and attacks him exactly on the line "Last night I was down in the lab (Fun) talkin' to Dracula and his crew".

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Is that the one with Catherine Deneuve? Ugh isn't it boring and pretentious as hell?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It's not the worst vampire film of the 80's but it's no Near Dark.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

FreudianSlippers posted:

It's not the worst vampire film of the 80's but it's no Near Dark.

Btw, on the topic of 80s vampire flicks, anyone know the name of the one that starts with a car accident/rapid u-turn, and then suddenly they're in vampire dimension? Or something. There's also a nightclub.

• Locked thread