Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
this thread is v problematic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
if ur totally fixated on rape u should be in therapy or group meetings, not constantly posting on the internet

if u fancy urself as some sort of serious social advocate, then do ur work anywhere else but the internet

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Feb 1, 2015

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Mariana Horchata posted:

if ur totally fixated on rape u should be in therapy or group meetings, not constantly posting on the internet

if u fancy urself as some sort of serious social advocate, then do ur work anywhere else but the internet

yeah but how will i show people who dont' care what i have to say the error of their ways??!!!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i cannot abide a train ride without Japanese salarymen leaving ropes of cum between my rear end in a top hat and the handicapped seat

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
bike cops make human flesh into crude pepperonis and pleasure their holes w/ them

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

it's because they care, OP

specifically, they care about the proliferation of rape culture and other terms that they read in a sociology textbook and thought sounded cool without actually doing any other research on the topic

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

A children's book about Rape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VUlLWeQf_8

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

trick question: everything is basically about rape

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015

Gabey is my mujer.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Caldecott

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
is bukkake considered rape these days? if so I don't know, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Every time I go to this guy's house he rapes me. Why can't we teach boys not to rape?

• Locked thread