Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
my mom calls it the superball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i've got a superball right here

*pulls pants down revealing mega swole testicle*

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
*bounces ball under table in middle of a room and it still bounces back to you*

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
yeah its a superbowl alright :350:

psyman
Nov 1, 2008
This is one of my favourites (mocking the dot com bubble and Pets.com):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONZFkqzuMjI

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMKBeUJf_Bs

:negative:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I realized long, long ago that quite often the most entertaining thing on TV are advertisements. It was then that I gave up cable TV and never looked back. That was around 1997.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I liked the ads where the people threw the football around

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
if you watched the superbowl on anything but an antenna feed you are a dumb mother fucker who pays for cable in the year 2015 hope you realize how stupid you are an how you are throwing 1000+ dollars a year down the drain for some bullshit

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

VendaGoat posted:

Stay Safe PsyopMonkey?

this, except the opposite.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

Damo posted:

if you watched the superbowl on anything but an antenna feed you are a dumb mother fucker who pays for cable in the year 2015 hope you realize how stupid you are an how you are throwing 1000+ dollars a year down the drain for some bullshit

That's not that much money if you have a job. Cutting cable is for poors.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My neighbor had the game on cable and it was such a lovely connection it would cut out on the action. Cable sucks TV is for losers.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Ramsus posted:

hi i am the first nfl player to be forced to play, wish i could leave the game and get free scholarships to college solely based on my race but they'll hang me if i leave the nfl plantation lol
https://twitter.com/murphPPress/status/560507598043377665

this guy wouldn't mind if this actually came to pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Damo posted:

my mom calls it the superball

The name of the superbowl was actually inspired by the super ball. That's for real, so your mom is actually a super serious sports historian like me. :cool:

• Locked thread