Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

I've made a lot of poo poo posts over the months but the one thing missing from my life has been probations, I struggled to come to terms with it and wondered "Why can't I even get these 6 hour probations like the other cool people?" until I accidentally clicked on my own rap sheet and realized what the truth was

No mod wants to be on a page alone with aatrek. Because of this I am essentially above the law. If you are like me, for any reason, post ITT and I'll help you come to terms with your newfound status as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

i can't remember if i've ever gotten probated

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

i tried to figure out the secret of using the BAN ME tag
and it didnt work

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm pretty sure the mods would be ok being alone with aatrek since they're all older than 10.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
my rap sheet is clean as a wizzle and the mods want keep it way of that.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Midnight City posted:

I've made a lot of poo poo posts over the months but the one thing missing from my life has been probations, I struggled to come to terms with it and wondered "Why can't I even get these 6 hour probations like the other cool people?" until I accidentally clicked on my own rap sheet and realized what the truth was

No mod wants to be on a page alone with aatrek. Because of this I am essentially above the law. If you are like me, for any reason, post ITT and I'll help you come to terms with your newfound status as well.

What you think is poo poo posting is barely above the already high noise floor. So just know you have to be pretty bad to get probated. So have fun here in gbs! Read the forums rules (both the sticky thread and the really outdated one at the top of the webpage)

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

OP maybe the secret is drink more while your posting

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

aren't you just a boring white noise peanut gallery poster who is just too bland to stand out?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
None are so mighty OP. Even the reddest of stars can nova.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Since people just think that the key to being funny is to threadshit relentlessly have you tried posting jokes or even attempting humor at all?

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
P sweet honeypot thread op *adjusts turtleshell glasses*

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Spanish Manlove posted:

Since people just think that the key to being funny is to threadshit relentlessly have you tried posting jokes or even attempting humor at all?

does anyone?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Whorelord posted:

does anyone?

Signs point to no

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
I have so many probations I can now post while probed

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
Op Ypu will never know the exhiliration of burning someone bad enough to have them run crying to the adults, you square *posts the word 'friend of the family' fifty times*

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The 'friend of the family' word is a great bomb to drop anywhere if you're cruising for a day or two off because hispanic dick worship can't get enuff of xir own reporting.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I'm not beyond a mod reach around

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm super tall they'll never reach me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I've been sending monthly checks to the mods to curry favor in preparation for my inevitable meltdown and insane tirade against Lowtax and the forums. Hope you're enjoying your new blu-ray player Manlove.

• Locked thread