Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colorfinger
Feb 5, 2001

HSBC has an optimistic view of the future

in the future

lets edit them, here are a bunch of others that you can edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The future is always a day awayyyyy

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

in the future ron paul will steal your pension money

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

I too support corn subsidies

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

corn subsidies will be the death of us all

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I like the corn one but I think the "benanas" pun fell a bit flat on its face. I'm going to give you a ten for the corn one and 6.5 for the banana one. My average score for your body of work is 8.25 but we don't do quarters here so I'll round it up to a nice big 8.5.

Colorfinger
Feb 5, 2001

a hole-y ghost posted:

I like the corn one but I think the "benanas" pun fell a bit flat on its face. I'm going to give you a ten for the corn one and 6.5 for the banana one. My average score for your body of work is 8.25 but we don't do quarters here so I'll round it up to a nice big 8.5.

i can live with an 85%

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic

• Locked thread