Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
seriously just ask when you're ready fucks sake don't get ahead of yourselves

"sandwich artists" yeah right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

its disbelief that you're eating there at all

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
I know, right?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Shot, you're right!! Never noticed this b4 wtf

Edit: meant to say poo poo not shot

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
It's an Indian custom, along with using only the finest poo poo water in preparation for your sandich.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Mine never ask me what cheese I want, they just guess.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i dont even think its gay to compare sandwiches and what happens happens

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
why do they even ask me, hey retards I dont work here I dnot know what loving toppings you have. just give me what's delicious so I don't have to make even small-talk with you

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

once in spanish, once in english

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker
They never ask me what kind of cheese I want. They automatically assume that I want regular white cheese, but I always pick swiss cheese :smug:.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My fav off-menu item at Subway is the all cheese deluxe sandwich. It is every cheese on Italian herbs and cheese bread. Toasted, ofc.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mokbek posted:

They never ask me what kind of cheese I want. They automatically assume that I want regular white cheese, but I always pick swiss cheese :smug:.

You obviously haven't been in a while; they don't offer swiss at Subway anymore.

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker

Applewhite posted:

You obviously haven't been in a while; they don't offer swiss at Subway anymore.

They still offer swiss cheese here, but you just have to ask.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mokbek posted:

They have offered (and still do) swiss cheese for at least a decade over here.

This is what I get for eating at poor-people Subways.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

"I'll have a turkey and swiss sub, please"
"What do you want on it?"

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The guy there once asked me if I wanted salt and vinegar on my southwest steak sandwich. I couldn't understand the man so I just gave a non-committal head nod then he doused it. Screw you Subway

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker
Hey man, it's not their fault if you didn't ask them to repeat themselves/speak up.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Because she's interested, duh. She has to work while youre walking around getting fat on sandwiches, who got the life ??

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if you have a which wich nearby go there instead, its like a dollar more but a: its less garbage and b: you just write what you want on the bag and hand it to the dude so theres no chance of a fuckup

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Applewhite posted:

My fav off-menu item at Subway is the all cheese deluxe sandwich. It is every cheese on Italian herbs and cheese bread. Toasted, ofc.

bbq sauce, all the cheeses and onions, olives and tomatoes. Basically pizza sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

maybe you should stop being a mousy little bitch and enunciate jesus

• Locked thread