Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DonHomero
Aug 3, 2007

do the internet into my heart
i dont feel i can use it effectively on account of its such a goofy word. i work with a guy who was in special ed in high school for beign slow and he says it all the time and his wife gets a mullet haircut on purpose. its hard being perceptive and noticing all the tells people give off. life should be a poker game where u try hard to breathe thru ur mouth quietly/not eat in the same room as other people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Dongle is jsut one of many internet/computer words that if you're saying it outloud, you have made some questionabl;e life choices

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
:dong:

DonHomero
Aug 3, 2007

as my stepdad would say

its a sign of the times

DonHomero
Aug 3, 2007

he is profoundly religious