Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Goons rejoice!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/01/29/you-can-earn-13000-a-year-selling-your-poop/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

quote:

There's a catch: You don't just have to be healthy. You have to be really healthy

Umm I think this will disqualify most goons.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

quote:

and some patients grow so desperate that they treat themselves with fecal matter from friends and family.

Shove your poo poo up ma rear end ma

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is finally real

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
by grabthars hammer what a savings

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
My poo is poisonous.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
LOL! They want people in Medford, Mass. who are actual athletes. The athlete qualification alone is enough to disqualify every goon on the site, except maybe Shine.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Shadoer posted:

Umm I think this will disqualify most goons.

I wonder what would happen to the acconomie if Bill Gates or some other super-rich dude offered $10k a year to anybody who gave him their toenail clippings or whatever

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
You can now eat the poo poo that has been donated to you :woop:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2014/10/11/good-news-you-can-take-your-fecal-transplants-orally/

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
So... They want people to donate their poop... So they can replace the bad poop in someone's butt with good poop.

I'm out.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

*pops a poo pill*
ahh... thats good poo poo..

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
fecal transplants are real?
this man is a visionary

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

psyopmonkey posted:

My poo is poisonous.

My poi is poosonous.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Soon, every citizens final duty will be to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Hobo Siege posted:

So... They want people to donate their poop... So they can replace the bad poop in someone's butt with good poop.

I'm out.

why what's wrong

come back

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Oberleutnant posted:

Soon, every citizens final duty will be to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people.

did forums poster Shenji Yang get banned, meltdown, or both? haven't seen that guy in a while

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I will be the poop collector.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Aferisan posted:

cool what's your address

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

How much can I make being the guy who shows up at your house with the vacuum cleaner with the special attachment

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Aferisan posted:

be forewarned i have alot of diarehaa

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This is a really good thing that is helping people

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
New scheme to get paid to post

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Imagine being the first patient that a doctor pitched this treatment to.

"You want me... to eat... poop..."

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Doppelganger posted:

The doctor from the Human Centipede seemed to be all for it.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Doppelganger posted:

The whole thing just sounds like a load of South Park episodes mashed into one. Somebody should tell this poo poo (lol) to Parker and Stone: Cartman hears about it and tries to make a quick buck from taking the world's largest ever crap. All the while Kyle is just "nope...". Whenever a doctor describes the procedue there'll be a caption at the bottom saying "THIS IS AN ACTUAL MEDICAL PROCEDURE". Oh and after the people take the transplant, they "poo poo" Cheezy Poofs out of their mouths.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Yeah but it's a pain in the rear end to ship liquids.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I actually live close enough to this place to do it. But after reading how hard it is to get accepted, and my knowledge of my lack of fiber in my diet, I don't think I'll even bother wasting my time.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

how much people could possibly need good poop that this is a profitable venture

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Windows 98 posted:

I actually live close enough to this place to do it. But after reading how hard it is to get accepted, and my knowledge of my lack of fiber in my diet, I don't think I'll even bother wasting my time.

I believe in you.

dundun
Oct 29, 2005
H E R B
Seems kind of stupid that a person has to be in top fitness to donate poop. poo poo is poo poo.

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

My poo is poisonous.

this one is such a gimme its not even fair. ready?

MUCH LIKE YOUR loving POSTING

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

How much can I make being the guy who shows up at your house with the vacuum cleaner with the special attachment

Competition to my Poop Collection Service: PCS & Associates.

"We'll sneak the dook right out!"

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
:nws: https://web.archive.org/web/20080908233730/http://peeandpoop.com/

Wizzle
Jun 7, 2004

Most
Parochial
Poster

Sent this to the boss for consideration. If we can offset some of the salaries for IT engineers I can raise the average salary of new-hires and get some better qualified people.

Of course, "healthy" and "IT engineer" may not exist in the same place.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

wow I've been overpaying local prostitutes for poo-poo panties this whole time!!!

sir, youre going to have to wear these poo poo panties, trust me im a doctor

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
"really healthy" aka rich

some phd academia clown is paying rich people for their ubermensch poop

the rich get richer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
he so rich he like,

doodoo rich

• Locked thread