Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:page3:

Default Settings posted:

The way he tells it he was crossing a street in broad daylight at a crosswalk and a bus surged forward from a stop, clipping his left leg and knocking him to the ground. This fractured his tibia.

no wonder he's dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mr. Horrible posted:

new subtitle for GBS

GBS: IBBSS

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It's like he's wearing a helmet.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Mr. Horrible posted:

new subtitle for GBS

mods knew

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

has the bonus of looking like extra irritable bowel syndrome

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

It's like he's wearing a helmet.

I have to assume there is impending baldness, so he showed up with a cheap toupee and demanded an identical cut for a seamless transition.

IronLawnmower
Aug 28, 2014

Mr. Horrible posted:

new subtitle for GBS

Can this happen?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

IronLawnmower posted:

Can this happen?

That's a Lowtax-level operation

The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS - Immature Boys Being Sexually Satisfied

although I do like it

gnarlyhotep fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Feb 5, 2015

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS - Immature Boys Being Sexually Satisfied

although I do like it

When I see him posting here next I will suggest it.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Please feel better.

IronLawnmower
Aug 28, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

although I do like it

Ring him on the lowtaxiphone.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'll see if I can light the 'Tax signal

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'll see if I can light the 'Tax signal
he's doing important research, don't disturb him

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Francis Baconator posted:

I'd like to ask him why they shitcanned Paranormal/Conspiracy. Where else can I read about goo s smoking haunted bowls? :argh:

Thanks for confirming this fact because I never saw it mentioned elsewhere. I began to suspect that forum was merely a figment of my imagination. :tinfoil:

BTW was there ever a thread about why it was canned? I mean, apart from it being a haven super-ironic idiot-baiting that had little traffic. Where will Kyoon post now? :shrug:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

CrashCat posted:

he's doing important research, don't disturb him

God's work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Thanks for confirming this fact because I never saw it mentioned elsewhere. I began to suspect that forum was merely a figment of my imagination. :tinfoil:

BTW was there ever a thread about why it was canned? I mean, apart from it being a haven super-ironic idiot-baiting that had little traffic. Where will Kyoon post now? :shrug:

it's still there

• Locked thread