Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Where are the boobs is there a button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
add me: swbetamacks

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's like texting only with less features

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
No you don't get it you take a pic of your boobs and send it to me w like a 10 second expiry and I promise to not somehow save that image outside of Snapchat and put it on the internet so a million ppl can jo to it.

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
has anyone had much lcuk creating a fake tinder account as a handsome man and then using snapchat to make your tinder contacts send you nude pics?

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Why do that when there's literally more high quality jo material on the internet than you can use in a lifetime?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If anyone wants to see my boobs just snapchat me. I am dtsb (down to show boobs)

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Actually working to get jo material in tyool 2015 is like paying for air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

EvilJoven posted:

Actually working to get jo material in tyool 2015 is like paying for air.

I don't need to Jo I just want the human connection of some realtime boobs so I got the app

• Locked thread