Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

is this thread safe for ships? or is this a boats invited only party?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

eSports Chaebol posted:

sovereign citizens avoid boats because the gold fringed flag flying admiralty courts really do have jurisdiction over them then

This is accurate

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
there are no laws in international waters except the ones you want, OP

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Fetus Tree posted:

you can get certified at age 12 to drive a boat as a solo operator.

i did and it ruled

lol at all the losers who didn't get their boating license the first summer thy could see over the dashboard and go cruising around in the speedboat.

bunch of poors, i guess.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

David Copperfield posted:

there are no laws in international waters except the ones you want, OP

Fun fact the majority of recreational boating doesn't occur in international waters. hosed up, but true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8T095mFdW8

sturgeon
Sep 13, 2011
nothing makes me happier than seeing rich people doing stupid poo poo and wrecking their boats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

sturgeon posted:

nothing makes me happier than seeing rich people doing stupid poo poo and wrecking their boats.

Nothing makes me happier more than poors that cant even afford to fill the fuel in my sport yachts gas tanks explain how my hobby is a waste of money

Yes, i can see why you would think that while buying ramen with foodstamps.

• Locked thread