Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
just hoping somebody notices you exist and maybe talks to you?

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Nah. Over the years I've managed to peacefully alienate almost everyone except a few friends and a few family members and that's how I'd like to keep it.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Jesus Christ posted:

just hoping somebody notices you exist and maybe talks to you?

:(

i'll both notice and talk to you.

Hey jesus! Didn't see you there! Whaaaaaaat's happenin'?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
we're your family now :twisted:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

If you do anything but make snarky drunk posts on people's dumbass vax/sjw/pity party facebook crap then what the hell are you even doing on that dumb site?

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

dog buttz posted:

Nah. Over the years I've managed to peacefully alienate almost everyone except a few friends and a few family members and that's how I'd like to keep it.

this was my 2015 new years resolution, so far so good

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
no; secondly: gently caress off; thirdly you're an idiot

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm not sure what "scribbling your mouse" is unless you mean physically moving the cursor around in a erratic path. I do that in practically every computer program/website, because I have tourette's syndrome.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Chomp8645 posted:

I'm not sure what "scribbling your mouse" is unless you mean physically moving the cursor around in a erratic path. I do that in practically every computer program/website, because I have tourette's syndrome.

Hey Tourette's buddy! I have it too but it's super mild these days and you'd never even know 'less I told you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i like putting my cursor in peoples noses on faybo

• Locked thread