Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

circ dick soleil posted:

Religion is a loving cancer.

ISIS bombs, tortures, rapes thousands of civilians for islam.

america bombs, tortures, rapes hundreds of thousands of civilians for capitalism.

makes me think....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

drilldo squirt posted:

Like seriously who burns people to death for real. Like that's stepping over a hosed up line right their.

who puts a dog in a watermelon

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
if you think about it, christians and jews worship the same god as the muslims so it's only a minor shift for a lot of them. i think it could work out pretty well, inshallah

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Dude everyone being forced to go to church on friday is gonna loving own i dont care who you are :bubblewoop:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
only eat at night for a whole month? goons wouldn't last a day without snacking

fake edit: i mean goons have actually tried the ramadan fast out of some solidarity bullshit and they failed because they couldn't help stuffing their faces, the poor weak-willed fucks

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

lmao at anyone itt who thinks they'd be spared by daesh

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I don't want to practice denying the holocaust. I might end up in Europe one day and accidentally let it slip out.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
hope my sister-wives arent bitches

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

sounds ok to me. I have some sick atheist arguments that they've probably never heard before so maybe I could change their minds on this whole theocracy thing and usher in a golden age of enlightenment

God's not real.

naem
May 29, 2011

whoflungpoop posted:

hope my sister-wives arent bitches

They're all going to have their period at the same time think about it

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
kill all whites/westeners

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
if the isis muslims could kill all the other muslims and basically keep poo poo stable and quiet over there, then i suppose it would be a net positive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

drilldo squirt posted:

Like seriously who burns people to death for real. Like that's stepping over a hosed up line right their.

are your hands so clean?

america has firebombed and napalmed hundreds of thousands if not millions and i'm sure you're famil has profited, even if indirectly, from the firey deaths of the japanese and vietnamese

in the eyes of every anime, a trapped soul slain by fires stoked by america screams. it is with great purpose the caliphate surges forth, and inshallah anime will be scourged from the land when the caliphate becomes the New Roman Empire

• Locked thread