Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hi
Oct 10, 2003

:wrong: :coffeepal:

rock paper scissors had 10k key give away yesterday, not sure if they still have any but I scooped one up from them yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
So that's where all those new players came from.

If you're playing US, Tornado is the more populated server.

SabinBlitz
May 19, 2015

Firm believer that muscles conquers all
The game is releasing on Feb 23rd. If you've already pre-ordred, the game is opened right now to stress test and find last minute bugs. Great time to jump in to learn the map, spawns, etc before the games released. All content etc is locked on so get a feel before the final wipe on the 22nd.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
To be clear, it's an early access release, so it's in its minimally presentable form. The 7 day trial means it's ripe for a goonrush though so I'll probably make a new thread this week.

You think I should put it here or in games general? I know they've been trying to sell this as a not-quite-mmo and targeting at moba fans, but it still feels like an mmo when you're playing it.

kaptkobe
Mar 29, 2015
I have played this today, seems pretty good, are there any thoughts on starting a clan?

• Locked thread