Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Can you die from eating nothing but Fritos w/spicy bean dip for a whole year? or would one simply become very ill or malnourished.

asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
its definitely herpes

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Yahoo answers is a much better source for medical problems.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090429000916AA1zRqX

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I will tell my friend to try Yahoo answers.

He also wanted to know how many big toes do people supposed to have. I asked him why but he would not show me his feet.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
maybe you can find a cure for making bad threads while you're out there :smugdog:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I will tell my freind he got me in HOT WATER with fetus tree.

He aslo asked me what color teeth are supposed to be. he would not show me his teeth.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

I will tell my freind he got me in HOT WATER with fetus tree.

He aslo asked me what color teeth are supposed to be. he would not show me his teeth.

his teeth are transparent and each tooth has a tiny screaming man in it

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

any symptom you could have is symptomatic if cancer

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
20 years ago the doc said it's psoriasis. Never diminished until I tried ringworm ointment last week.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ferroque posted:

any symptom you could have is symptomatic if cancer

here is some more things my friend ask on youtube that makes me think you might be right:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Exposure to GBS has been shown to lead to advanced goonitism

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
imo we should post bizarre lists of symptoms in goon doctor and see what they make of it

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gently caress Your Website posted:

Exposure to GBS has been shown to lead to advanced goonitism

the treatments take awhile but usually becoming a mod cures that

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
someone pm me that Dr Meghans videos would help but i didnt learn nothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHiK2Y1Zh1g

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

imo we should post bizarre lists of symptoms in goon doctor and see what they make of it

maybe instead of asking questions we should be sharing words of wisdom with each other

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
I diagnose you as a piece of poo poo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Nefarious posted:

I diagnose you as a piece of poo poo

k

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
if the internet has taught me anything as long as your poop is regular then you're fine

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

his teeth are transparent and each tooth has a tiny screaming man in it

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i just shoved 600mg of trazadone up my rear end and chugged a bootle of 5$ wine in an effort to trigger a lucid dreaming sequence, can anyone tell me why there is so much peepee in my quadrant

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the football sized open wound on my leg is leaking green pus which smells like a vinegar soaked dog corpse, if i listen to enough social distortion do you think ill be able to steel my mind enough to scrape it clean even though it will invariably spurt 4 liters of blood everywhere in a 10 meter radius

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i slipped on my foul smelling retard blood and cant recombobulate my limbs, but i am now craving a cigarette, do you think chewing on my medicated lip balm will satisfy my oral fixation and cause me to stop perpetrating a disgusting habit that could lead to serious illness, or death

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
enfield what you are gonna wanna do is to type your symptoms into the internet with more added excalaimation points and wait for help to arrive . hang in there pal we are all rooting for you

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
pleas hurry im having dinner with your mom soon

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i just shaved my balls and a nut dropped out along with a pint of blood, why is my skin so papery thin

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Here's Web MD in a nutshell:

Symptom: [insert symptom here]
Diagnosis: AIDS

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Blazing Zero posted:

i just shaved my balls and a nut dropped out along with a pint of blood, why is my skin so papery thin

i typed in your problem for you and got this advise from a doctor named "Rockhugger66":

"Chronic stress and too-high cortisol levels could also be a contributing factor to papery, thin skin. If you also have any of the following symptoms--midsection weight gain, blood sugar imbalances, muscle atrophy, memory loss--then you might want to look into stress management, dietary and vitamin/mineral support, and natural hormone balancing. (Source: What your doctor may not tell you about premenopause, by John R. Lee, Jesse Hanley and Virginia Hopkins)

Besides that, of course there's always Vit A, C, and AHA topicals, which if used carefully, can thicken the dermis. An economical possibility for the body is rosehip seed oil (has Vit A and C), besides things meant for the face, like Retin A, C serums, Neostrata, etc."

sounds like bullshit but try it anyways

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
"Your poo poo's all hosed up" - Web MD

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JiveHonky posted:

Can you die from eating nothing but Fritos w/spicy bean dip for a whole year? or would one simply become very ill or malnourished.

asking for a friend.

You'd definitely start having horrible complications from malnutrition.
Like that one fat kid who died because he ate nothing but fries and poo poo.

Then he refused the transplant he needed to live because it was scary. Lmao.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
jebany can you give me a link because this friend of mine is very stubborn and maybe he needs a dose of reality to change his habits

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JiveHonky posted:

jebany can you give me a link because this friend of mine is very stubborn and maybe he needs a dose of reality to change his habits

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dead-at-20--the-boy-who-574249

poo poo is most pearl.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
thanks jebany u have yourself a great weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You too man talk to you later.

• Locked thread