Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
If you ever encounter anybody that are using "i c" & "kul". It means they think lowly of you to the point where they can't even bother to have the common courtesy to correctly spell out the words. gently caress them, they should be banished from society.

Hingehead fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Feb 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
ic kul

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
everybody should think lowly of me

hydo
Nov 23, 2002

I'm gay for Lipton Brisk Iced Tea
poo poo, I thought that meant that I was cool.

I'm so old :(

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
comment courtesy

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Pity reply. (Spelled courteously)

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Solid Poopsnake posted:

comment courtesy

I am too angry at the world right now to be brothered to make any corrections!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
a good vanity plate if you live somewhere cold

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I disagree OP, because that's just language evolving. See what I did there? I used "OP" instead of putting in all the effort of writing "opening poster."

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Hingehead posted:

If you ever encounter anybody that are using "i c" & "kul". It means they think lowly of you to the point where they can't even bother to have the common courtesy to correctly spell out the words. gently caress them, they should be banished from society.

Youre an idiot and your "friends" are idiots. You have idiots for friends and associates.

Drink poison.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I disagree OP, because that's just language evolving. See what I did there? I used "OP" instead of putting in all the effort of writing "opening poster."

All this time I though OP stood for "original poster"....:aaaaa:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
is this some gang related poo poo

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
ya , i be in da krips, lyke kripsy kreme, muthafucka

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

i c kuk

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

PT reply

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
kewl

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i think you're cool op and i unironically consider your opinions valid and your life one worth living

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I farted during the creation of this post.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Hingehead posted:

ya , i be in da krips, lyke kripsy kreme, muthafucka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHlHdqBMv3I

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Hingehead posted:

All this time I though OP stood for "original poster"....:aaaaa:

It's all the same and doesn't matter.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

It's all the same and doesn't matter.

It does to me. I have assburger adhd.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yo OP spell out icup.
Haha bet you can't.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kll urslf op

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Hingehead posted:

idc

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

chernobyl kinsman fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Feb 7, 2015

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Hingehead posted:

Stop using contractions.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Icy Kulaks.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Stupid loving wealthy russian farmers standing in the cold. Learn how to warm, assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Hingehead posted:

never had anyone respond to me like that

(ok now, everybody)

• Locked thread