Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
Treat

Packet

Swag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

lol wtf, "moot" rhymes with "boot" in a sane country and it does not refer to a vagina. "oval office" does refer to a vagina but it rhymes with "hunt". your real problem is that you live in australia

fake e: muff doesn't rhyme with foot either, the people who you are hearing speak don't know how to english

I'm sorry, Ignatius. This poster is referring to an Australian colloquialism for female genitals which I would venture to spell "mut" as in the German "muttis" as in "your muttis' mut".

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
It goes like this

hour
sour
flour

then, suddenly

pour

what the gently caress

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I detest the word obfuscate because it requires a running start and the b+f consonant cluster just doesn't sound very good which why it was traditionally avoided. Typically in Latin ob + f- words would be combined to form the familiar off- preposition-word combinations you see in words like offense or offer. Whoever first wrote the word obfuscate really hosed up, and it should have been offuscate to begin with but now it has a tradition of sounding awful and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
Sobriety

Za as in piz'za'

Post moderism

Didactic forces

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
irregardless

chafe

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014
when you refer to the vag as 'gash'

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Preggers"
"Hubby"
"Bubba"
Something that's been apparently gaining ground in the last several years: "A couple three", a phrase meaning "Maybe 2 or three". Used like "I saw a couple three ducks in the park." gently caress. That.

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

How is chiggers not a racial slur?

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.
morsel and buckle

E: inflammable
Because no one know whether it will blow up or not.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

White Phosphorus posted:

How is chiggers not a racial slur?

pretty sure it is and if it isn't, it sounds like enough of one that it de facto is

Skinny Bins
Jul 30, 2006

Eat lead, Olympic targets!
"Mouth Feel"

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

^^^ fuckin' ewww

thathonkey posted:

pretty sure it is and if it isn't, it sounds like enough of one that it de facto is

a chigger is a type of mite bit you're p. much right re: the second part

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
gunt

NickPlowswell
Sep 14, 2014

The exoplanet has failed :qq:

I will secrete in your ear.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

lol wtf, "moot" rhymes with "boot" in a sane country and it does not refer to a vagina. "oval office" does refer to a vagina but it rhymes with "hunt". your real problem is that you live in australia

fake e: muff doesn't rhyme with foot either, the people who you are hearing speak don't know how to english

i'm aware of the word moot, but as for the other word, ive never seen it written, it was just the best guess i could come up with. as to my real problem being that i live in australia, well, its definately in the top ten

i also dont like hte word portion but i dont know why do you know that word it rhymes with abortion

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

"Preggers"
"Hubby"
"Bubba"

starting to realise theres a lot of words that make me irrationally upset i may have issues

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
epic

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

that's the poo poo i don't like

every browser has spellcheck, you have to deliberately ignore the red underline to let that pass

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
anime

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

comes along bort posted:

that's the poo poo i don't like

every browser has spellcheck, you have to deliberately ignore the red underline to let that pass

stop cyber bullying me jus tbecause i dont play by societies rules, man

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Moist flappy oval office lips of hella preggers ladygoon, flap cunnily in the face of happy hubby.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

spooky girlfriend posted:

Moist flappy oval office lips of hella preggers ladygoon, flap cunnily in the face of happy hubby.
We need to make a GBS children's book.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Wait I forgot which GBS it is now. N ever Mind

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.

:smithicide:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Give me a boipussy and I'll be happy.

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
It's more of a concept than just a word, but "national". If you live in a third world country such as yours truly, and you hear someone refer to something as "national", watch your loving step because it's something bad or unoriginal or both. "National rock", "national parts", "national cinema", and so on.

moot4king
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug
Sphincter
Bae

13stitches
Mar 13, 2012

You were born free, you got fucked out of half of it and you wave a flag celebrating it.

20matar posted:

It's more of a concept than just a word, but "national". If you live in a third world country such as yours truly, and you hear someone refer to something as "national", watch your loving step because it's something bad or unoriginal or both. "National rock", "national parts", "national cinema", and so on.

Read national cock and I'm not too sure if Italy and Rocco Sifferdi qualify as such.

Alex433999
Aug 16, 2014
Bae
Yaaaaaaas
#
Lol
Haha
MU@B

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

goonette

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Fucktard

Monagle
May 7, 2007
Wonka Wash spelled backwards.
emplace

I refuse to use emplace. I just use insert and accept the consequences of having to type new

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
spiel
totes
hashtag
segway
DNA - when used in any context other than molecular biology
nerf
selfie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005