Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Please more advice on things you've never done :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i didnt read the thread mookface, but imo your a cool dude with intelligence to match, and a sensitivity to things, drinking as a therapy is not good overall but hey, ur cool, peace

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

i didnt read the thread mookface, but imo your a cool dude with intelligence to match, and a sensitivity to things, drinking as a therapy is not good overall but hey, ur cool, peace

Thanks man I appreciate the sentiment. I don't plan on making a habit of this but I needed to get something out of my system I guess.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Literal Carehaver posted:

also who fucks on a beach that is a scrub-tier location mmm yes sand on my nethers while we grind

hollywood producer: imagine having sex on a beach, the intimacy of the flesh juxtaposed with the romanticism of the beuaty of nature
suave goon, categoriz8ng sex locales based on climate and soil makeup: uh id never have sex in a forest, a beach, or a steppe;

Enfield fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Feb 10, 2015

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Enfield posted:

hollywood producer: imagine having sex on a beach, the intimacy of the flesh juxtaposed with the romanticism of the beuaty of nature
suave goon, categoriz8ng sex locales based on climate and soil makeup: uh id never have sex in a forest, a beach, or a steppe;

Can we get shia labeuf I would like him to portray me

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what u drinkin fo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Orkin Mang posted:

what u drinkin fo

Ive been having some personal problems but I'm doing fine I just needed to make a beast of myself to deny the pain of being a man, as someone once said

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

Literal Carehaver posted:

uppers for loving, downers for false tranquility SMDH get it together

loving 'til the sun comes up = Uppers
Aspirating vomit in your lovers arms = Downers

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
whoever said klonopin is right. pop a pill or 2 while you're drinking (this will probably make you pass out sooner and possibly forget poo poo you would otherwise remember, but it's a decent trade-off imo) and you should wake up feeling fine. if you still feel lovely take one in the morning, and hopefully you can combine that with hydration, food, and possibly more sleep to get rid of the hangover leftovers. and yeah, try not to fall asleep dehydrated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Carver Crisis posted:

whoever said klonopin is right. pop a pill or 2 while you're drinking (this will probably make you pass out sooner and possibly forget poo poo you would otherwise remember, but it's a decent trade-off imo) and you should wake up feeling fine. if you still feel lovely take one in the morning, and hopefully you can combine that with hydration, food, and possibly more sleep to get rid of the hangover leftovers. and yeah, try not to fall asleep dehydrated.

I use benzos regularly but there is the risk that you brckmre way more inebriated than you wanted to

• Locked thread