Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
thants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when i was a kid i once froze some ants thinking it'd be a han solo kind of thing but they just died

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
when i was little kid living in Florida my friend unknowingly sat on tree stump that had Fire Ant colony.

his screams as they began to bite.

gently caress florida and gently caress fire ants forever and ever

Bloody Penguin
Apr 3, 2009

I was hoping to come up with an objection while banging on my desk, Your Honor. ...I didn't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E15IC3YKv8g

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

I had an ant farm as a kid. Came premade, ants already had established tunnels. I dropped the container of ant food the first time i went to feed them. I didnt want them to starve so two days later I dumped it out into an anthill in my yard. I was hoping for glorious ant battle but they all scattered and that was the end of that.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

also fyi i reported your friend to the ICC

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Rhymenoserous posted:

What? You can't expose ants to blacklight radiation!

gently caress someone call the UN!

EDF EDF

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Tant Reaped Again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

pic of op's friend:

• Locked thread