Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Flyers are somehow only eight (8) points out of a playoff spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
tampa's good. nashville took the first part of the 3rd off and they scored twice. maybe don't slack off against awesome teams.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

triple sulk posted:

don't be fooled

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Pominville, scoring and stuff

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

triple sulk posted:

thats a lot

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

considering how the season's gone it's a goddamn miracle the deficit is only single digits

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Metro Bad

Kale
May 14, 2010

This is a bit of a crosspost but I think it bears mentioning that if Tampa wins tonight Price has a chance to tie or outright overtake all goal-tending stats from Rinne who has had a really amazing season of his own. However that would mean Tampa wins and it gets harder the Habs to win the division. So conflicted, but the next 20 or so minutes are going to be interesting.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
this wild game has me dead

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Kale posted:

This is a bit of a crosspost but I think it bears mentioning that if Tampa wins tonight Price has a chance to tie or outright overtake all goal-tending stats from Rinne who has had a really amazing season of his own. However that would mean Tampa wins and it gets harder the Habs to win the division. So conflicted, but the next 20 or so minutes are going to be interesting.

You are 2 points down and 3 games behind if they do win. It's not impossible.
Also, the Habs still have something like 3 games against the Leafs to go. That's basically first in Atlantic right there.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

yellowcar posted:

how many thousands of dollars are you in debt now

Bought some season tix for cheap off a dude AND my team won (even if the last fee minutes shaved years off my life). LGR :bubblewoop:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'll take it!

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Bonus hockey, woo!

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Blues dominated possession, chances and shots that game but only manage a 2-1 win. Can't play like that in the playoffs and expect to win

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I think Parise just broke his arm or sprained his shoulder. poo poo

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
THE REAL loving DEAL :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
:siren: James Neal :siren:

That was a hell of a fun game. I'd actually want to see these two teams in the Finals if it weren't for the fact it would make Gary Bettman ecstatic.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Real Deal!

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
REAL DEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL JAMES NEAAAAAAL

Kale
May 14, 2010

Worst possible result. Entertaining hockey though. Kind of felt like a potential Stanley Cup Final simulation.

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
That was exhausting. TB is great. I hope to see them in the postseason. :)

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I would not hate a Nashville/TB final. Goddamn

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

DJExile posted:

They can meet after I get my Chicago/Montreal final.

Id be cool with a Jets/TB final though.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

They can meet after I get my Chicago/Montreal final.

Id be cool with a Jets/TB final though.

DJExile posted:

wild*

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Everyone is fighting to be king of the shitpile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Rotten Cookies posted:

Everyone is fighting to be king of the shitpile.

Meanwhile, in the Pacific, no one wants to be 2nd. or 3rd. Actually they're all a bit torn about making the playoffs at all. They think they're kinda overrated.

• Locked thread