Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
them casting the guy from Boardwalk Empire to play the groundskeeper that wound up being the killer was like the live-action equivalent of when cartoons would have that one rock in the background that was colored differently so you knew something was going to happen to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Season two will be good television also.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Toadvine posted:

Season two will be good television also.

we actually dont know that yet, until we watch it. i am reserving my judgement until that point

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
The whole season was great, and the biker robbery part was one of the best parts, seriously intense. Also I have a copy of The King in Yellow I got well before this show, before it was cool, pretty sweet huh. Think I only read the first couple of stories tho.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

lol that scene made me so goddamn happy, smiled like an idiot the second that song came on. works surprisingly well as stripping music

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I hope t bone burnett is picking the music again because season 1 had a pretty sweet bunch of tunes sprinkled throughout it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
How could someone say Rust wasn't meant to be "cool"? The dude was hella cool and it was definitely on purpose.

• Locked thread