Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
#4 in 24 hours, guess I'm gonna die. thanks for the memories, Star Trek, threads about current events, Pizza Hut, threads about lowtax, etc. thanks again, looks like this wheezing dribbler is my last since I'm turning inside out. Godspeed, goon. R.i.p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
drink more coffee and eat more fiber to get those numbers up or you'll never get that scholarship

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

dad gay. so what posted:

#4 in 24 hours, guess I'm gonna die. thanks for the memories, Star Trek, threads about current events, Pizza Hut, threads about lowtax, etc. thanks again, looks like this wheezing dribbler is my last since I'm turning inside out. Godspeed, goon. R.i.p

You live in a poo poo time zone.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

President Kucinich posted:

You live in a poo poo time zone.

maybe that's the problem cause I can't stop, idiot OP

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
priazzo

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
try making GBS threads on the toilet at 4:06 am. then youll know true delirious bliss

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
You should get a butt doctor to check out your butt hole man. Sounds like it's seen some rough poo poo you should take care of it.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

sorry you still got the 'rrhea or butt aids, whichever it was

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

it's "chips for free"

RIP

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

stay safe dad gay. so what