Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
the breed is called japanese chin ....... i have no idea why. they are cool dogs tho :O

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Get a real dog, Jesus gently caress. What is that rat thing I don't even know what the Christ.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
the deformed skull of those ratlike breeds causes severe problems during brain development

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
that pic isn't of my dog, but of an especially dumb looking japanese chin. ill put some of mine up tomorrow...... my dog loves to pee and poo, and that a fact jack

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

neptuneL38 posted:

that pic isn't of my dog, but of an especially dumb looking japanese chin. ill put some of mine up tomorrow...... my dog loves to pee and poo, and that a fact jack

Are you a male homosexual?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

fear not coolio, the hound will pass the plug

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
If you're gonna keep letting your dog eat stupid poo poo like earplugs you should have a bottle of cod liver oil around just in case. I had a cat that ate a live fish with the fish hook still in it once, poured cod liver oil all over its next meal and it shat it out within a few hours.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

that dog looks massively inbred. its a perfect dog for OP who is also massively inbred.

:twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
inbred u say? ill give u inbred

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread