Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He was pressuring me into homosexual fetish masturbation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

TEAYCHES posted:

um?? hello?????

wait...you really are retarded? it's not an act?

oh how the mighty have fallen.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i don't watch this poo poo on purpose because my utter disinterest in it pisses my wife off and it's hilarious to me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

matrix ripoff posted:

i don't watch this poo poo on purpose because my utter disinterest in it pisses my wife off and it's hilarious to me

Good job keep going

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

matrix ripoff posted:

"my wife"

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
it's pretty decent so far and has potential to be great of course not likely nearly as great as breaking bad but at least better than most poo poo on television

also jonathan banks is in it and he owns so yeah, worth it for him alone

you should watch it op

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

living in omaha i appreciated that the worst future aside from death that the writer could think of is being a shift manager at an omaha mall cinnabon

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i think ill end up enjoying it more than breaking bad, which i found to be largely overrated and will probably be forgotten in a few years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
it's good and you can probably watch at least one episode in about the time it takes you to read these lovely replies to your lovely thread, OP

• Locked thread