Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Kuato posted:

Jeeps are probably overrated. This comes from a Jeep Unlimited owner too (maybe mines a lemon).

Mazda on the other hand might be underrated IMHO

Good jeeps stopped at 2006.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."

Cubey posted:

worse than any of that, they are mitsubishis, which is basically the japanese chrysler. which is to say, absolute mother loving dogshit that nobody in their right mind should ever even consider purchasing for any reason at all.

lmao I had no idea they were that bad. Why pick a Mitsubishi over litterally anything Toyota besides looks?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

you can make a race car out of anything

you think the badge on the front means a thing? until high level racing the formula for a fast car is pretty simple

I just think the Juke is freakin' lame

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

thathonkey posted:

if we're just gonna post really heinous cars most early hybrids qualify but the Insight takes the cake, especially when equipped with those severely unfortunate rear wheel covers:

Doop dee doo just gonna change this rear tire. Oops, guess I have to take apart my goddamned car first, because that's exactly what I needed right now.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Athropos posted:

lmao I had no idea they were that bad. Why pick a Mitsubishi over litterally anything Toyota besides looks?

if you have really bad credit theyre the only ones desperate enough to finance your ghetto rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xorex
Jul 23, 2002
whatever
nobody posted my car :smuggo:

• Locked thread