Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i just want to paws and say...

(opens card)

i farted on this card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

spooky girlfriend posted:

Free GrrlSweatshirt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

'The flowers look like dogs.'

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Big Beef City posted:

'The flowers are supposed to look like dogs.'

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

'The flowers look like dogs.'

2nding this

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

you're doing what with your petals?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Are the two dogs loving?
Cause that's the only thing Valentine's related if they were loving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Voltage posted:

There is absolutely, no loving way that it will look anything even remotely like that when she gets it. Every time I order flowers online they end up looking way smaller and worse than the pictures or they use completely different flowers. The way these stupid sites work is they send the orders to whatever local supermarket or lovely bargain florist is closest to you, and they try and interpret the picture on their site as best they can. Seriously just don't blow $80 on garbage dog flowers.

Boy you sure were right about this. All these photos are from 1-800-FLOWERS deliveries from this Valentine's Day, posted on twitter.

• Locked thread