Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This is very difficult for me, and it's something with which I'm still coming to terms, but in light of recent events I feel obligated to step forward. I find it hard to believe that I could have become a victim of this beloved comedian. Perhaps you're wondering why I didn't speak up sooner. The truth is, I would have if I had even remembered it happened. It was only very recently, under the guidance of a skilled hypno-regression therapist, that my own repressed memories were unlocked.

I was lying in my bed, asleep, when I was wakened by a sudden and pervasive sense of unease. My chest felt tight and heavy with dread. I opened my eyes, but discovered I could not move any other part of my body!
Suddenly, my bedroom was flooded by an eerie green light and I found myself floating out of my bed! I floated up, up, straight up through the ceiling! I kept rising until I was outside in the cold evening air. A dazzling ball of light floated above me, drawing me to it.
The light enveloped me and I found myself lying naked on an operating table inside a circular room with smooth, white walls that appeared to glow softly, like a flashlight shined through the back of your hand. Strange shadows moved behind them, sometimes drawing close to the wall, but withdrawing before any discernible shape could resolve.
That's where I saw him. Bill Cosby. He was standing at the foot of the table smiling in that warm, fatherly way of his and I felt instantly at ease looking at him. Relaxed. He was wearing one of his trademarked sweaters and held a pudding pop in his right hand. He spoke to me. I don't remember everything he said. He seemed to drift in and out of a strange language like none spoken on earth. He told me that humans were ruining their planet with pollutions, and that we were in danger of destroying ourselves with nuclear weapons, and that if we weren't careful, our whole civilization could go "zip zoop bobbidy boop!"
As he spoke, what I had originally taken to be a pudding pop transformed into some kind of probe. Still talking, he began to rub the probe against my private parts. He touched everything down there before turning me over and putting the probe in my butt. I was not okay with this, but I was still paralyzed and could not voice my lack of consent.
After what seemed like an eternity, but really could not have been more than a few minutes, he flipped me back over and told me "You be good now!" before touching me on the forehead with his index finger. That was the last thing I remember before blacking out completely. I woke up the next day in my own bed with no memory of what happened, but I think my acting career suffered as a result.

If any of you have a Bill Cosby story, I urge you to come forward. Your silence is hurting dozens, possibly hundreds of fellow victims. Do your part to bring this inhuman monster to justice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
daaaaaamn lot of words

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Sintax posted:

daaaaaamn lot of words

here, here! didn't read poo poo

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Cosby saved my life you shut the gently caress up about Cosby.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
More repressed memories are coming to the surface now. That wasn't my last encounter with Cosby.
Another time, I was in a haunted house making EVP recordings. Suddenly all my equipment started going wild and I distinctly heard the words "Zoobidy Bobbity, Zappity Zoop" intermingled with the static. I was so scared!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

you did it applewhite. you said the darndest thing

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

social vegan posted:

you did it applewhite. you said the darndest thing

"You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, you can survive it."
— Bill Cosby

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

imagine william "bill" cosby doing an imitation of scooby doo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

social vegan posted:

okay

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

pretty good right

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

social vegan posted:

Rudding Rop.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
haha, op you got cozed

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
I was in an airport restroom and, as is my usual MO, pulled my pants down to my ankles to take a whiz. Bill Cosby then emerged from one of the stalls, stared at me, and proceeded to tell me I was "a disgrace to the black community." I told him that didn't make sense as I am not black. He then began trembling as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He opened his mouth and moaned in a register so low the room began to shake while the lights flickered. I dropped to my knees holding my hands to my ears trying in vain to muffle the awful sound for what seemed like hours. I must have passed out because when I awoke morning had turned to early evening and the Cos was nowhere to be found. I emerged from the restroom (my pants had been pulled up while I was out) to find the airport deserted save for one security guard near a closed Sbarros. He eyed me suspiciously as I made my way towards him. When I asked him where everyone had gone his suspicion turned to incredulity. "Buddy where have you been? All flights have been cancelled on account of them rag heads flying into the twin towers."

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
bill cosby has been convicted of nothing. can't believe you rubes think the police are conspiring to keep a rapist out of jail

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Nefarious posted:

bill cosby has been convicted of nothing.

it's true!!!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

ShaqDiesel posted:

I was in an airport restroom and, as is my usual MO, pulled my pants down to my ankles to take a whiz. Bill Cosby then emerged from one of the stalls, stared at me, and proceeded to tell me I was "a disgrace to the black community." I told him that didn't make sense as I am not black. He then began trembling as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He opened his mouth and moaned in a register so low the room began to shake while the lights flickered. I dropped to my knees holding my hands to my ears trying in vain to muffle the awful sound for what seemed like hours. I must have passed out because when I awoke morning had turned to early evening and the Cos was nowhere to be found. I emerged from the restroom (my pants had been pulled up while I was out) to find the airport deserted save for one security guard near a closed Sbarros. He eyed me suspiciously as I made my way towards him. When I asked him where everyone had gone his suspicion turned to incredulity. "Buddy where have you been? All flights have been cancelled on account of them rag heads flying into the twin towers."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I have a similar story where I was peeing in a bathroom stall and a black arm reached under the partition and stretched up (like Mr. Fantastic) to fondle my balls. I was so scared and violated that I ran screaming from the bathroom, still peeing and got arrested. No one believed my story when I told it then so that's why I never formally came forward with it.
I didn't make the Cosby connection at the time but after hearing other people's testimony I'm sure it was him.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
I just googled "bill cosby fractals" and the first result is a thread I made in 2002 :banjo:

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
True story:

In the 80s, Bill Cosby was doing a book signing for "Fatherhood" at a B. Dalton near me in a mall. My dad took me, because we shared a love for Cosby's comedy, and both listened to his tapes.

We got there ridiculously early (when the mall's doors first opened) and got in line. When Cosby showed up, there was a line wrapping around most of the mall to see him - but we were near the front.

As he began doing signings, he was very polite, and made funny faces at little kids. When he met an attractive woman, he did this two-handed handshake that seemed really strange - I never saw it again until years later, when Jamie Foxx did the same handshake/grip and rub in character as Ray Charles, to get an idea of their body type. I didn't think much of it, it was just weird.

Anyway, Bill was fairly friendly to everyone, until some random kids walked by, who weren't interested in the signing, but were just being wiseass kids. They stood there and started screaming "HEY HEY HEY! DO FAT ALBERT! DO JELLO! DO THEO!" and wouldn't stop.

He ignored this at first, but eventually, Bill got up, walked over, and got uncomfortably close to their faces, while speaking in a disappointed but serious dad voice: "Hey. Now. Stop. Stop this. You all are black, and young. Stop. Stop this. Look at all those white people in line, seeing you, being young and being black, and assuming you represent all of black people. Stop. Don't be those people, be someone I can be proud of. Okay? Don't be this HEY DO THIS guy. I am not a clown, and I don't perform. You are kids, but you all, you are acting like clowns. I know your mothers go to church, and when you go with them, you do not act like this. You don't. So why now? Why here? Why do you want to embarrass yourselves and black people?"

They were floored and had no response to this man confronting them. Then he physically grabbed their pants waistbands or whatever, and pulled up their pants, and took off one kid's hat and handed it to him, saying that adults don't wear hats indoors.

Everyone in line clapped, and Cosby put his hands up: "No, no. I should not have to do this. I hope everyone tells their children not to embarrass them."

He was clearly pissed, and only signed one or two more books before sitting back, and just saying, "No, no. This is done. You cannot have children coming in here acting like that. You need to have more control, and I cannot do this sort of thing where you have people yelling and carrying on like this."

And he got up and left, and they cancelled the signing, and I never got to meet him after standing around for hours.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Nefarious posted:

bill cosby has been convicted of nothing. can't believe you rubes think the police are conspiring to keep a rapist out of jail

Has anyone new come out to accuse Cosby lately?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Everyone should be able to live their lives without being Cosbied imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Sintax posted:

daaaaaamn lot of words

• Locked thread