Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Step 1: Go to http://fanficmaker.com/ .
Step 2: Enter Fanfic Details.
Step 3: Post Your generated Fanfics in this thread.
Step 4: Pray to Allah for forgiveness.
Step 5: See step 1.

Sonic and Zoe Quinn Feat. Minecraft Steave: : Nightmare on greenhill vally posted:

Blue Blurr had been fighting Steve from Minecrafts troops all night..
Amy was in the shower.
Secretly though, she was quite attracted to Zoe Quinn.
Meanwhile Zoe Quinn was walking by Amy house, in greenhill vally
She saw steam coming from the window, and went over the look...after all, the house could have been on fire!
She looked unto the window. She gazed unto the crystal glass and beholded a wonder of nature
She saw Amy under the shower and was happy because there was no fire. She went into the house and used Amy's playstation to play some Guitar Hero (on hard mode of course) until Amy was done.
Suddenly, Sonic walked in.

"Quick, you need to follow me! Steve from Minecraft has returned!"
"Wed do anything for you hunky baby."
"ok lets go!!!!"
"ok"
"ok!"
"ok!"
And they left to beging the start of the first chapter in their epic quest.
---
Meanwhile, Sonics mind was wondered back to the past. The good old days....
It was Miles Powerss Saint patrick's day party, which everyone was invited too.
The party was awesome as always, because Steve from Minecraft was hosting it.

Sonic T Hedgehog was pretty drunk that day.
If Sonic T Hedgehog was honest, he couldn't remember much that happened.
Only something about a Knickers,a rabbi and a traffic cone.

There was one thing that stuck in him mind though. Something he would never forget.
Zoe Quinn.
Zoe Quinn was wearing a Sonic mask that night
It was one of the best costumes at the party.
Everyone had come as something or someone else.
No one could recognize anyone else because everyone had bits of their bodies covered;

Miles Powers was dressed as Zoe Quinn.
Amy was dressed as Blue Blurr.
Sonic was dressed as Steve from Minecraft.
And Steve from Minecraft was dressed as a Bikini.

Blue Blurr was instantly attracted to Zoe Quinn in her costume. The way she moved. The way she talked.The way she flicked her hair.
Zoe Quinn was doing a Karaoke number.
It was "99 red balloons". And she was awesome.
She sung like a true seductor.The audience was miasmarised by Zoe Quinn.

Despite His crushing shyness,Blue Blurr got up and sang too.
When Zoe Quinn was singing 99 red balloons it was like the words spoke to him. Zoe Quinn seemed to be addressing each word of the song just to him. The room faded away and it was just the two of them. No one else in the world.
They gazed into eachother eyes as Zoe Quinn spoke the last lyric.
Then silence.

Suddenly, SpeedyOne was woken out of the flashback by the present
---
And they journeyed long and far too reach their destined encounter with fate which was foresaw by a soothsayer with the ability to predict the future.

"We must journey now to yonder to defeat thee the evil Queen of evil and to defeat thee and return spread our magic to this realm of Mobius!"
"Yes, Letus the final battle commencement start!"
---
The next time they saw eachother Zoe Quinn winked at Blue Blurr, remembering what happened at the party.SpeedyOne blushed.
Some of the others giggled. Did they know? Sonic didn't care.
----
---
Blue Blurr had some time before he had to do anything, so he decided to have another flashback.

It was just after the Karaoke. They had stepped of the stage to loud applause and were now looking at eachother.
"Hi" Sonic said, meekly.
"Hay" Zoe Quinn said, also meekly. Their confidence from moments ago had evaporated like alcohol.
"Do you want too..."
"maybe.."
"ok then."
So they walked to the cloakroom.
It wasn't long before their lips were together. SpeedyOne couldn't remember who made the first move.
He did remember the taste though. The taste of Zoe Quinn.
Zoe Quinn tasted like Honeydew on a Autumn noon.
Refreshing and salty but also a bit sour.
What had they been eating? Blue Blurr tried to work out it. It took much tung work.
After a few minutes mouth to mouth pot holing, Zoe Quinn guessed what Sonic was doing.
"I had Strewbury for lunch."
"oh"
"you dont have to stop though"
"oh. Good!" Sonic said, with great relief.
They finally drew away after what seemed a whole July but was only mere minutes.
The taste of Zoe Quinn's lips still lingered in Blue Blurr's mouth as they finally looked upon each other with new eyes.
Relieved sighs came from both of them as both embraced, Zoe Quinn snuggling against Sonic's neck as he snuggled upto Zoe Quinn's torso.

(lots of hugging happened after this).

. They had a lot of..."fun".

"Sorry about that, I got a little carried away" said SpeedyOne.
"Thats ok I.....enjoyed it." said Zoe Quinn blushing in the way they always did.
"Tomorrow?"
"Yes" said Zoe Quinn.
"I'll bring some of my toys next time for us to play with" said Sonic T Hedgehog.

And with that they left the cloakroom and returned to the party. The months that followed were fun but they never told their friends.

---
So they snuck into the Steve from Minecraft's lair. It was dark and there were horrofic things on the walls like drawings of skulls and suffering people.
Through the dark and dank corridors of the lair's dungeons they went with outmost silence and skill. They sneaked past all the guards who had been turned into horrible demons by Steve from Minecraft's new invention. And this would also happen to the whole world if they wouldn't be able to steal the Super Choas Diamonds from Steve from Minecraft's hands!
They went down the corridors and up the large majestic stairways made of bones and jewls of all shapes and sizes sprinkled with saffron.. One of the corridors led towards a great hall where in the middle of the hall stood a pedestal with a treassure chest on top and on that a red velvet pillow upon which laid a white silk finely woven cloth. And on that laid the Super Choas Diamonds.

Sonic knew that he had to use his speed to get the Super Choas Diamonds but it would explode if he didnt believe in himself enough. Zoe Quinn inhaled firmly and wondered if Blue Blurr could pull it off. Knuckles stood ready with his weapon in his hand . SpeedyOne concentrated firmly and then carefully but powerfully unleashed his speed.

It worked! The shielding around the Super Choas Diamonds desolved like knife though hot butter. It was amazing how Sonic's use of speed was effective against Steve from Minecraft's inconceivable powers.
Unfortunately for our plunky heroes, it wasn't enough

"GRRRRRrr" said a creapy voice. Everyone quickly turned to face the entrance of the hall where the voice came from.
It was Steve from Minecraft! And he looked even less humane as before. He had used the power of the Super Choas Diamonds to transform into a horrific tragedy of a humanoid.
"Ha! Are you surprised by my new looks?" He said. "It is amazing! The powers I have now are beyond your comprehension!"
"My comprehension is really good," retorted Sonic and Sonic T Hedgehog's friends looked proud.
"Hahaha of course yours is. But are you able to comprehend the future of this world? I bet you aren't that smart after all. I will rule the world now, you see and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"
"But," said Steve from Minecraft with a lower tone, "even though you are not as smart as I am, you are surprisingly capable so I wish to make this offer: join me and we can rule this world together!"
"Never in a million billion years!" screamed SpeedyOne!
"Think about it, Sonic, you can now still save your friends! Make them stop mutate ebefore I release my powers!"
Sonic was now frightened. He wanted to keep Zoe Quinn, Tails, Amy and Knuckles alive but he could not get Steve from Minecraft get away with it! But then he remembered: Steve from Minecraft no longer had the Super Choas Diamonds! He was powerless!
But as if Steve from Minecraft could read his mind, Steve from Minecraft spoke: "Oh and your scheme to steal the Super Choas Diamonds? I no longer need it! I have gained all the power from it that I need in order to mutate everyone in the whole world! But not that you even considered going against me, I will destroy you. Such a shame, we could be such good...friends."
"SpeedyOne would never be friends with you!" said Amy

"It is too late now anyway, said Steve from Minecraft, my plan is active now and I will give you the best place to enjoy it: from your prison cell!"
Steve from Minecraft laughed and said to his guards: "lead them to my dungeon where you will suffer for all eternity in agony .

But SpeedyOne had not forgotten his speed. With the stealth and strenght that he learned from his previous adventures, he winked and unleashed the speed.
Steve from Minecraft had not expected that. He thought he had trapped Sonic and his friends and managed to demoralise them so much they would not resist.
"Arggg!" Steve from Minecraft said. His guards did not know what to do. Their leader was too weak against this onslaught. What could they do against that sort of might? So they all fled!
"Argh, noooo!" Steve from Minecraft extrapolated, "I was soo close to ultimate power!"
Seeing Blue Blurr succesfully attack Steve from Minecraft, Amy and Tails also attacked Steve from Minecraft!

"Arigh, no, noooo!"
"I will unleash my final power!" Steve from Minecraft said and raised his arms to the sky and started hissing an evil curse.
But Blue Blurr was too quick. He ran towards Steve from Minecraft and hit Steve from Minecraft in the tummy. He was knocked out instantly. Everyone was happy and everyone was cheering for Sonic who had avoided the apocalypse! And now they all went home and wait until their next adventure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

In memory of my gassed Iron Giant Fanfic Thread:

The Iron Giant 2 : The Revenage Of Mansley posted:

This is the story of one loan heroes struggle to overcome to the forces of evilness. This mighty heroes name: Hogarth !!!

A/N this story is about my own personal OC, Wiese. If you don't like OC's. DOn"T READ THIS STORY!!

Once upon a time, after his great adventures, Wiese was wondering what to do that week. He had picked up his life from where he left it and wanted to make something from it.He wanted to make his father proud. Then all the sudden a strange woman appeared on Wiese's doorstep. She was hiden beneath a long cloak and had long brown nails on her fingers. Her dirty hair fluished down from beneath the cloak and she had glowing eyes! Wiese thought he remembered seeing her in his dreams the past couple of weeks, almost as if it was a premonition
"You are not who you think you are!" said the strange woman.
"What do you mean?" said Wiese
"You are not who you think you are," she said again with a mysterious crackling voice like a bad radio transmission.
"I still don't understand you?" said Wiese.
"Here, take this," she said and gave Wiese an Tv.
"Take this and give it to your parents or guardian, they will know what to do with it!"
And with that she disappeared before Wiese's eyes!

Wiese was confused but thought that he had to do something. But rather than going to his parents or guardian, Wiese decided to show it to Dean.
"Oh no," said Dean, "you must forget about this!"
"Why?" enquired Wiese, "what do you know?!"
"I... I can't tell you. My dear Wiese, I didn't think it would be this soon!"
"What?!" yelled Wiese, "are you keeping things away from me?!"
"It's .... it's for your own good! You cannot know this!" said Dean and before Wiese could do anything, Dean had escaped his grasp.
"No! Dammit! When will I ever know the truth?!"
Wiese was feeling depressed. One of his best friends abandoned and betrayed him. It hurt. So Wiese wanted to find Hogarth's Mom. After their adventure, Wiese and Hogarth had been spending a lot of time together. Wiese kind of started to like her.
So Wiese went to Hogarth and told the whole story. He listened to Wiese without saying a single word.
Then he said: "WTF, this is sooo big"
And Wiese said: I know! Do you know a way to find out what is happening? Why is everyone hiding things from me?!"
Hogarth sighed and said: "You have always been special, Wiese and not just to me."
"How do you know that?"
Hogarth looked at the tv that Wiese had received and said: "it kind of looks like the the Iron Giant's missing finger, doesn't it?"
"could be...but it might not be...but, yeah,certainly it might be"
"Whatever it is, I can recognise it quite well. And I think," Hogarth said, "that perhaps the mysterious woman wanted you to find something inside of you.
"Inside? Like my heart?"
"No, don't be silly, like a mamory. Think about it, if your parents lied to you and now Dean doesn't want to talk to you about your background, perhaps there is a hidden memory in your head!"
Hogarth's Mom's logic was flawless. So Wiese had to try it!

So Wiese concentrated on the object. immeditately he felt drawn into it. It stated ouit as a vague, fuzzy thing like when you wear glasses and there is a lot of moisture in the air and you see a Buddy Christ on the horizon.
But then it turned out that there was a secret memory, hidden beneath the vail layer of self-loving in his head.

And within that memory, a burning figure appeared. It was Mansley! In hell...

Wiese was confused. He didn't think that memory would be in there, and yet it was there, burning like the heart of a newborn star and the centre of the earth.
---
A little Later, Hogarth's Mom was taking a poo poo.
She was having trouble though.
It felt like days passed and still no sign of release.

"Help..Errrr... ahhhh! Christ! when is this epic poo gonna pass!?" Hogarth's Mom exclaimed, Her face wincing with effort.
She made every effort in her little girl body to expel this demon thing from her curvy back side.

By this point Hogarth's Moms poo-tubes were all bent out of shape. It has been a bad day.
Just as Hogarth's Mom was going in for another push..
Without warning the bathroom door suddenly burst open unexpectedly. Yeepers!

"Well hello...Hogarth's Mom" a enticing voice gasped from the doorway.

A mysterious figure posed leaning against the door frame. His deep, sensual voice which Hogarth's Mom knew immediately. Her mind began racing and a nervous sweat began pouring from her face.

"Dean... is that you? wha- what are you still doing awake...?"

He appeared in nothing but a towel, seemingly ready to take a steamy shower.
However he couldn't with Hogarth's Mom near by....they were like family now.Dean was like her Grandpa.
Any sane person would never allow their own grandpa to see them in the nude. Right? RIGHT!!?! poo poo!"

"Oh I felt dirty from questing all day...ya ever feel dirty Hogarth's Mom?"
"Y-Yes, I mean NO! NO! NO! Never" Hogarth's Mom shrieked, She became so immensely worked up he cleaned her colon clear of the demon feces that had been clogging it. His voice also cracked like he was 13 again, but in comparison to the loud flatulence she just unleashed, who cares? Dean heard though, and giggled like a adorable little girl laugh. It sent tingles all up Hogarth's Mom's spine.
"Oh you've always been the shy one in the family, Hogarth's Mom..."

Hogarth's Mom was not shy, at all. She defeated Mansley and blew up his evil machines for Christ's sake! and now she suddenly found herself speechless. Was she going to see his metaphorical grandpa literally naked? Little did he know, that was merely a sprinkle on the cream-cake of excitement that was to come.

"..the shy and excitable one." said Dean finishing the sentence seductively.

"Wh-what the..." and before Hogarth's Mom could send the third word out of her mouth..

..Dean's towel dropped to the floor,setting his swingy bits free into the mist of the shower.
Hogarth's Mom noticed everything on him instantly. His squishy rump,his inexplicably straight chest hair and the Tiny Persian blue colored birth mark on his rear end, which made her feel it.

Still, the sight of his near perfect body caused Hogarth's Mom to feel funny in places she had never felt before.

"hehe oh my Hogarth's Mom...you're more impressive than I thought."
"uh... ye-yeah, th-thaaanks Dean, you're cute too." THIS IS SO WRONG! It raced through her head at lightning speed. But the beautiful, wet, soapy body that stood before her spoke otherwise. Him shapely body was everything Hogarth's Mom could want ...in a body to make use of. Yet did family like relationship matter?..
Or...did it make it better?

But just as Hogarth's Mom was commiting. Commiting to a path that they couldn't go back from.

Hogarth burst into the toilet!

"What are you too upto?"
"Err..nothing" said Hogarth's Mom as she causally slipped her pants back on.
Dean, who Hogarth didnt notice, picked up his towel and backed out slowly.
"Really?"
"I was just having a poo poo...see?" Hogarth's Mom gestured to her poo poo.
"Oh, thats a poo poo all right! One hell of a poo poo!
Ok, if your done we better go"
So Hogarth's Mom put her other pants on and left. She had a serious case of blue balls, but at least her anus didnt feel so bad now.
As she walked out Dean whispered one word. A word fall of hope.
"Later"
Hogarth's Mom Giggled.
Fortunately, their traveling companion was as oblivious as ever, and didn't notice.
---
A/N I got bord of writing the fanfic as it was so I decided to change things around. I hope u guys like it!!

She was as of yet the most beautifyl thingy in the whole of Earth, Hogarth believed her to be. As she faigjt the great villianness Mansley, her hair bobbed up and down consistantly like a rubber duck in a bathtub. She swipped at the Mansley and was more than anything Hogarth had seen before. Her beatiful feistful pressure shocked Mansley's henchmen into copulating before her.

Wiese, take my sword! said Hogarth, and give it to the greatness before us. She will need our legendary sword in order to defeat the great uber-Mansley

And lo! Wiese did so and the maginificent great mysterious woman took the sword and stabbed Mansley.

He was defeated. But was Mansley? Because as Hogarth ran towards the mysterious strange beauty of His draems and was about to share the greatest kiss He had ever given to someomne in the history of mankind, Mansley rose up and fled!
Interlude:
Dean winked at Hogarth's Mom when no one else was looking.
"Later" he mouthed at her silently so no one could hear.
---
---
Later, Hogarth's Mom and Dean were alone again.
"Its Later" said Dean, pulling Hogarth's Mom towards the bathroom.
"But what about the others?"
"I'll just tell them you are helping me shower. They wont suspect a thing"
"True. They are all idiots"
Then, suddenly, Dean was naked. Hogarth's Mom wondered how he did that. He must have been nearly naked this whole time!
The shower turned on...
..Hogarth's Mom was already.

Dean lathered up good and fine. The soap dripped off his body at a seductively slow pace. Hogarth's Mom could not contain the powerful urge of excitement that raced through her veins.
The alluring look of her nudie comrade became too much for her to fathom and her body started sweeting.

There Hogarth's Mom sat, her gold pants pulled quickly down at his ankles, on a toilet full of poop with her bodly fluids on full display, eyes bulging from her face.
Dean giggled as Hogarth's Mom's dignity shriveled and died, but Hogarth's Mom had always enjoyed that delightful snicker, even after she found out he was her own flesh and blood.
"Well...wh-what do we do now?" Hogarth's Mom said, desperately trying to sound suave.
"It. We do it."
"it?"
"yes. it"
"we do it?"
"yes"
"oh"
...and with that Dean jumped on Hogarth's Mom. What little remained of their clothes plopped of quickly. Some fell in the toilet.
"um... lets g-get you outta my toil-dreams and into my bed." Hogarth's Mom stuttered, desperately trying to be slick, yet he knew it was hopeless to be suave on the shitter.

Dean hopped gleefully out of the shower, the soap continued pouring from his shapely body.Hogarth's Mom stood up from the toilet, her naughty bits proudly waving about and her pants still down around her ankles. She hurried to chase his shapely body down.
She fell in the door way, tripping over her pants. She pulled Her face up from the floor and gazed at Dean, GYRATING ON THE LAWN
The night wreaked of eroticisms...and Hogarth's Mom could see that it was going to be a epic porkfest time.
And it was!

When it was over they cleaned themselves, the room and the nearby Palace down.
It took awhile - fortunately they finished before any of their friends got back. So their little secret was safe...for now.
---
And this is where the story ends...
Edit: This one actually turned out pretty good.

• Locked thread