Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Ha ha if you think Jon is gonna die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i like game of thrones, the books and the popular HBO series

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

i like game of thrones, the books and the popular HBO series

me too buddy.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

he..... he doesnt die.. none of u know that for sure.....

Well like five dudes stab him repeatedly so it's probably safe to assume he's DEAD AS gently caress.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
game of throwns is despicable

think of the midgets man

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
julius ceasar got stabbed like 40 times and he took forever to die

Aug 4, 2010

people gonna get real sick of GoT this season when literally nothing happens but ayra running around blind

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

www posted:

people gonna get real sick of GoT this season when literally nothing happens but ayra running around blind

whatever they're doing with hard home will probably be exciting.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

as long as there is tits and blood, this season will be no different than the lasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Ha ha if you think Jon is gonna die

he's going to be shanked to death by his comrades like the breaking bad prison hit montage I'm afraid

• Locked thread