Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Ottumon posted:

Whoa. Maybe I should give this game another try. I played it through exactly once, and I managed to miss just about everything. Nothing broke down, I don't think I really got any delayed events and the town recovered just fine. My strongest impression was that the music was nice. Overall experience of my 14 minutes was a huge :shrug:.

The arena, alchemy tower, and tavern are actually pretty boring event wise, which I suspect is why a lot of people have this experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gabriel Pope posted:

The arena, alchemy tower, and tavern are actually pretty boring event wise, which I suspect is why a lot of people have this experience.

I expect a lot of people have this experience because they don't manage to get through the entire chain of events. It's just a little bit too time/place focused for my liking.

It is really fantastic when you're playing with people and you just see this one tiny decision you made cascade into something terrible, though.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Wow. What an ending. I like that out of this game. It can just be an experience.

Merah
Oct 2, 2013
Got some friends together to play this last night and one of them ended up with the failed hedge event. Their reactions for priceless, but I was wondering if anyone knew what the name of the song for the failed hedge epilogue was?

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

I played a quick game last night and the blue lady ended up being both a vampire and a werewolf.

McGwee
May 1, 2012

Angrymog posted:

I played a quick game last night and the blue lady ended up being both a vampire and a werewolf.

I... how did that end for her? I neex to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

McGwee posted:

I... how did that end for her? I neex to know.

She set up a vampire clan in the sewers, but also slaughtered anyone trying to leave.

• Locked thread